• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Playoffs Discuscussion

rossihunter2

Staff Member
amazing and so happy for him. I'd love to see him on our coaching staff at some point in his career.

i think that's still on the cards - just need him to decide he's actually definitely done playing

but he's moved his family to baltimore and im pretty sure there's been basically a standing offer on the table for him to come intern on the coaching staff/scouting department (which i think he's expressed interest in personnel) a bit like zach orr did

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i think that's still on the cards - just need him to decide he's actually definitely done playing

but he's moved his family to baltimore and im pretty sure there's been basically a standing offer on the table for him to come intern on the coaching staff/scouting department (which i think he's expressed interest in personnel) a bit like zach orr did
wow, I didn't realize he moved his family to Baltimore.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
yeah didnt leave them in san diego like you'd expect - brought them all and settled in baltimore (think they're still here while he's in LA but not sure)
I also thought he moved back at the end of his contract. That's great news.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Just got a B/R notification that Eli Apple is adamant on going up against OBJ. I actually respect this move. @OURavensFan , look, you and other Ravens fans in the Cincinnati area are gonna hear it from Bengals fans should they win.

But I don't think you have any idea (or you might since you're in Cincy) on the depth of the backlash Apple is gonna get if they lose AND he plays like shit. It's gonna be of astronomical proportions.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Just got a B/R notification that Eli Apple is adamant on going up against OBJ. I actually respect this move. @OURavensFan , look, you and other Ravens fans in the Cincinnati area are gonna hear it from Bengals fans should they win.

But I don't think you have any idea (or you might since you're in Cincy) on the depth of the backlash Apple is gonna get if they lose AND he plays like shit. It's gonna be of astronomical proportions.

i think itll almost be funnier if the bengals lose but apple plays well and has to spend the whole offseason trying to convince people who literally only care that he lost

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

Yea, I would love to see it, but I’d love to see Burrow play like shit more. And trust me, I’ve already been hearing it. Non stop, every single day, from so many

Tank

Hall of Famer
No dedicated SB thread? I think the Championship deserves it’s own thread no matter who’s playing.

Tank

Hall of Famer

wow, I didn't realize he moved his family to Baltimore.

While he moved his family here when playing with the Ravens they all live outside of SanDiego now.