• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Was mostly focused on depth for the Browns and Tomlinson for the Commanders, but actually pretty pleased with how my Cardinals line turned out. Knew once I picked them that the plan was to clear out those big contracts for average guys and move to cheaper solid guys instead. Would have preferred a little better of a LT (hit me up if you have one), but line has now turned out to be...

Kelvin Beachum - Quinton Spain - Rodney Hudson - Daryl Williams - Chukwuma Okorafor

Not great but a little more consistency along the way with a little better depth than the Cardinals had last year when it all imploded. Also managed to get a 2nd and a 4th for the guys that I traded from the original line so still some room to improve if I so choose.

Was mostly focused on depth for the Browns and Tomlinson for the Commanders, but actually pretty pleased with how my Cardinals line turned out. Knew once I picked them that the plan was to clear out those big contracts for average guys and move to cheaper solid guys instead. Would have preferred a little better of a LT (hit me up if you have one), but line has now turned out to be...

Kelvin Beachum - Quinton Spain - Rodney Hudson - Daryl Williams - Chukwuma Okorafor

Not great but a little more consistency along the way with a little better depth than the Cardinals had last year when it all imploded. Also managed to get a 2nd and a 4th for the guys that I traded from the original line so still some room to improve if I so choose.

Might be willing to send DJ Humphries back your way?

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think a line consisting of Bakhtiari-C Williams-Daniels-Carman-J Williams is up there with any OL out there

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Cappa and Orlando should help tremendously. At least you won 1 and saved a ton on a potential bid with the other.

Thank you and absolutely agree. I was willing to spend all of my monies, but I at least saved some for the final stretch. I can pencil in Trai Turner at RG and have a fairly solid OL. Minus the massive hole at C, but that can be fixed.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Luckily or unluckily I haven't felt extremely well today so blowing my time on here like a normal human
well hopefully you are back to normal soon. Well feeling normal anyway. No one wants to be normal. That's certainly no fun.