• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
My team is now set. A plethora of weapons on offense (with the addition of Dalton Schultz), a stout OL to protect a franchise QB, and nearly the same defense intact as last year.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Trai Turner for the league minimum considering the bounce back season he's had was a pleasant surprise. Can slot him in immediately at RG.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Did you really snag that? Good pull. I forgot all about him
Uncontested too. I was saving stars in case I had to bid off on him. Turns out they would've gone to Moses. My 2nd bid was so close to being 10 stars too.

Simba

Staff Member
Uncontested too. I was saving stars in case I had to bid off on him. Turns out they would've gone to Moses. My 2nd bid was so close to being 10 stars too.
Good pull. A lot more guys sliding through the cracks this year. Hard to keep up with multiple teams

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Happy to get Jason Peters for 0.5 stars and Riley Reiff for 1 star, but I'm even happier to overpay Morgan Moses and bring him to a warm weather climate in LA.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
We clearing out some bidoffs tonight y'all. Only 2 left. Will anyone match Sizzle's big dick energy or will it be a total flop? Stay tuned for this hard decision.

Love the penis references hahaha…. I count 3 in that….

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
We clearing out some bidoffs tonight y'all. Only 2 left. Will anyone match Sizzle's big dick energy or will it be a total flop? Stay tuned for this hard decision.

Next Time on DBZ.JPG