• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Media Mock Central

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Figured it's probably time for this thread now that places are starting to more frequently mock and most of the picks are now set in place...

Dane Brugler: https://theathletic.com/3075920/202...k-2-0-has-a-new-no-1-pick-and-more-surprises/

14: Travon Walker 45: Nicholas Petit-Frere

PFF: https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2022...att-corral-kayvon-thibodeaux-aidan-hutchinson

Also PFF: https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2022...t-first-quarterback-sam-howell-north-carolina

Mel Kiper: https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2022/...ams-aidan-hutchinson-malik-willis-nakobe-dean

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Copy pasta for kipers:

Mel Kiper’s New 2022 NFL Mock Draft

1. Jags - Hutchinson
2. Lions - Kayvon
3. Texans - Evan Neal
4. Jets - Kyle Hamilton
5. Giants - Ikem Ekwonu
6. Panthers - Cross
7. Giants - Ojabo
8. Falcons - Stingley Jr
9. Broncos - Nakobe Dean
10. Jets - Drake London
11. WAS - Malik Willis
12. Vikings - Sauce Gardner
13. Browns - Garrett Wilson
14. Ravens - Linderbaum
15. Eagles - Devin Lloyd
16. Eagles - Arnold Ebiketie
17. Chargers - Jordan Davis
18. Saints - Pickett
19. Eagles - Olave
20. Steelers - Corral
21. Patriots - Jameson Williams
22. Raiders - Andrew Booth
23. Cardinals - Karlaftis
24. Cowboys - Travon Walker
25. Bengals - Penning
26. Dolphins - Jahan Dotson
27. Bills - Trent McDuffie
28. Lions - Sam Howell
29. Chiefs - Cameron Thomas
30. Buccaneers - Demarvin Leal
31. Titans - Kyler Gordon
32. Packers - Trey McBride

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd be so tempted to trade up for Stingley lol
We have a bunch of picks in the first four rounds, so it could be a good year to do it. There's a few people that we should consider trading up for itlf they get pass the 7th pick.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Copy pasta for kipers:

Mel Kiper’s New 2022 NFL Mock Draft

1. Jags - Hutchinson
2. Lions - Kayvon
3. Texans - Evan Neal
4. Jets - Kyle Hamilton
5. Giants - Ikem Ekwonu
6. Panthers - Cross
7. Giants - Ojabo
8. Falcons - Stingley Jr
9. Broncos - Nakobe Dean
10. Jets - Drake London
11. WAS - Malik Willis
12. Vikings - Sauce Gardner
13. Browns - Garrett Wilson
14. Ravens - Linderbaum
15. Eagles - Devin Lloyd
16. Eagles - Arnold Ebiketie
17. Chargers - Jordan Davis
18. Saints - Pickett
19. Eagles - Olave
20. Steelers - Corral
21. Patriots - Jameson Williams
22. Raiders - Andrew Booth
23. Cardinals - Karlaftis
24. Cowboys - Travon Walker
25. Bengals - Penning
26. Dolphins - Jahan Dotson
27. Bills - Trent McDuffie
28. Lions - Sam Howell
29. Chiefs - Cameron Thomas
30. Buccaneers - Demarvin Leal
31. Titans - Kyler Gordon
32. Packers - Trey McBride

Thanks for pasting. Even tho Kiper is top notch no way no how am I paying money for ESPN.

If Jags pick Hutchinson they just gonna keep on losing but I'm sure that pick is being seriously shopped. They got their QB and they need some serious help. They should be pegging an OT. If the 2 OT's Cross and Neal are off the boards then Linderbaum is the absolute pick here if available depending of course on Bozeman. Bozeman still could be shifted back to LG too. Lamar needs a long term center dammit!!! Ebikete must be flying up the boards. I was thinking snagging him in the 2nd round. Seeing guys like Booth,Walker,Karlaftis and Lloyd are tempting as shit tho. So if we stay at 14 we gotta instant contributer for sure. No tradebacks for gawd sakes this year pleeeeaaase!!!

Prediction if Pickett is available for the Steelers pick they're taking him.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I saw on the NFL Network that a Mock Draft had the Ravens snatching up LT Trevor Penning UNI with the 14th pick.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I saw on the NFL Network that a Mock Draft had the Ravens snatching up LT Trevor Penning UNI with the 14th pick.

We are talking about an FCS player here so I'm thinking with 14..........................NO!!!!!!!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
We are talking about an FCS player here so I'm thinking with 14..........................NO!!!!!!!

yeah it's too early for penning - he's cool though and could sneak into the back end of the 1st round although ive got an early 2nd round grade on him

I don't follow too much college ball so I never heard of the cat until I saw it running across the NFL Network's ticker this morning.

Aq2JG5c.jpg

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't follow too much college ball so I never heard of the cat until I saw it running across the NFL Network's ticker this morning.

Aq2JG5c.jpg

played for northern iowa which is where the bills found Spencer Brown (their starting RT) last year - lots of promise, some exciting traits and maybe the nastiest finisher in the draft class - strikes me as an asshole (in a good way) on the field but there's some technical things with his hands and his pad level - has a chance to elevate his grade at the senior bowl practices (and game) in a week and a half's time

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
played for northern iowa which is where the bills found Spencer Brown (their starting RT) last year - lots of promise, some exciting traits and maybe the nastiest finisher in the draft class - strikes me as an asshole (in a good way) on the field but there's some technical things with his hands and his pad level - has a chance to elevate his grade at the senior bowl practices (and game) in a week and a half's time

Oh ok! Thanks for the insight. He's a big boy! Lol!

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Walter Football mock for the Ravens is pretty bad.
1: Charles Cross, LT,
2: Justyn Ross, WR, Clemson
3: Kenneth Walker, RB, Michigan State

Above the huge issues of taking a WR in the 2nd or a RB in the 3rd, there's the talent they have the Ravens passing on. Kyle Hamilton goes one pick after us, and Ekwonu going 23rd overall. In the second round the Ravens pass on Falaale and Andrew Booth Jr (who shouldn't be in the second round at all).

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Above the huge issues of taking a WR in the 2nd or a RB in the 3rd, there's the talent they have the Ravens passing on. Kyle Hamilton goes one pick after us, and Ekwonu going 23rd overall. In the second round the Ravens pass on Falaale and Andrew Booth Jr (who shouldn't be in the second round at all).

lol especially a WR with major health questions

but also just another reason to stay off that asshole's website lol

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

I haven’t gone on that site in like 2 years. It’s nothing but ads now. Unbearable

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I read somewhere that his passing rushing isnt all that good

his pass rushing is a bit raw in terms of his hand usage
but mostly the questions about his pass rush come from the fact that georgia's defence didnt give him many "true" pass rushing reps

so when you evaluate him you do have to do some projecting - but he's got the freaky traits that you'd want as a pass rusher - and he's incredibly powerful - was able to shock the best tackles in CFB with just the power of his punch

he seems to be the 2022 answer to the question... what if odafe oweh was 20lbs heavier and also had 6 sacks