• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Media Mock Central

JAAM

Hall of Famer
in no particular order:

EDGE:
Hutchinson
Johnson
Thibodeaux
Walker

DB:
Gardner
Hamilton
Stingley

OL:
Cross
Ekwonu
Neal

if those guys are gone and I cant trade out of the pick then im looking at Jordan Davis, Kenyon Green, David Ojabo, Devin Lloyd, Daxton Hill, Chris Olave (and maybe some other receivers will be added to this list once i get grades on some of the other consensus top guys) - potentially looking at someone like George Karlaftis or Andrew Booth too... but the fact this list is full of names across multiple position groups is even more of a reason to try and trade down
Man, one of those guys have to be there lol.... pretty please. That's a sexy list.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Man, one of those guys have to be there lol.... pretty please. That's a sexy list.

when you look at the list it feels like they all should be gone before we pick

but also it only needs 3 players not from the list to get taken before we pick for one of them to be there and lots of options for guys who i dont love so much to go ahead of 14:
- any of the qbs
- any of the WRs
- trevor penning
- nakobe dean
- trent mcduffie
- tyler linderbaum

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

travon walker going 3rd overall and number 1 EDGE

Charles Cross at 14

fun mock
Would LOVE cross falling to us

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
when you look at the list it feels like they all should be gone before we pick

but also it only needs 3 players not from the list to get taken before we pick for one of them to be there and lots of options for guys who i dont love so much to go ahead of 14:
- any of the qbs
- any of the WRs
- trevor penning
- nakobe dean
- trent mcduffie
- tyler linderbaum

3 QBs going top 13. Willis, Corral, Pickett.

#SIIE

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
@rossihunter2 gonna like this.. in DJ’s latest mock, he has us drafting Karlaftis at 14. Notable names that went after: Wyatt (15th), Penning (17th), Stingley (20th hehe), and Linderbaum (29th).

Simba

Staff Member
@rossihunter2 gonna like this.. in DJ’s latest mock, he has us drafting Karlaftis at 14. Notable names that went after: Wyatt (15th), Penning (17th), Stingley (20th hehe), and Linderbaum (29th).

Passing on Stingley is a hard one in this scenario, but I think Karlaftis is being a little overlooked. Doesn't have your prototypical length of an edge guy but the first step is pretty damn good. I still liken him to a more refined Trey Hendrickson coming out. Not sure the ceiling is the same but I think you get more at the start than NO did.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

lol just posted about this in the general draft thread lol complaining about exactly this

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lmao. This has us passing on Cross and Stingley for TL, but the best part? We take Breece Hall in the 2nd with Leal and Hill still available. Dude smoked a whole bunch of crack before making this:

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
i was super interested with the trade down and all the carnage and then got to our 1st round pick and was livid - all that just to give us Linderbaum again in another mock lol - at least that's better value where we'd pick him up in this scenario but so boring if it's always linderbaum
I know right! Lol but if we're taking Linderbaum, I'd rather it be in a tradeback