• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Really like the Vikings pick. Dalvin Cook returning, two terrific WRs, a rock solid TE and an elite defense with $50 million to boot. So much there to work with.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Really like the Vikings pick. Dalvin Cook returning, two terrific WRs, a rock solid TE and an elite defense with $50 million to boot. So much there to work with.
Yep, all they need is to decide what to do with the QB position. They were in my top 10. If I had them I'd go after Cousins in FA.

Hmmmm, is that tampering since he's still under contract. Oh well

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
By the way, for anyone filling out their SoF, Spotrac has additional figures in this box compared to the seasons prior:

Spotrac.jpg

Ignore the Draft Pool Cap and the Total All. There is an equation under "Total Starting Cap" which pools the overall figure from Active Contracts, Dead Money and Rollover from 2017. Enter in those three numbers from Spotrac and the formula will do the rest.

Simba

Staff Member
Ya'll really going to hate me for that one but I'm cool with that. This team has had enough bad luck without my doing lol. With time constraints, I figured it would be best to go with what I know.

LET THE NEGS RAIN

Simba

Staff Member
If anyone wants to take solace in my selection, I’ve traditionally been very good at scouting wide receivers, so there’s that.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
If anyone wants to take solace in my selection, I’ve traditionally been very good at scouting wide receivers, so there’s that.
I would've likely selected them out of principle, so good choice.

Simba

Staff Member
I would've likely selected them out of principle, so good choice.

My bad luck is also overblown so there’s that too.

There’s one other team I liked a lot but they needed too much work and their needs were in an area that I typically don’t scout well.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ya'll really going to hate me for that one but I'm cool with that. This team has had enough bad luck without my doing lol. With time constraints, I figured it would be best to go with what I know.

LET THE NEGS RAIN
This is your interview for the Ravens. Looking forward to seeing how you do as the GM. I have total confidence.

Last edited:

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Truth what exactly do I need to send you?
I need an email address from each member that I can link with their respective team page in order to allow them to edit their team's SoF. Now you do need a Google Account to access the document, but you don't need a Gmail. Here's a link to sign up for a Google Account without signing up for an actual Gmail account (For anyone interested in using a non-Gmail address).