• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Was silently hoping for the Jaguars. They were among my top overall options, so I was surprised they were there for as long. Figured they'd be selected right before I picked. Had a tough choice to make, but it was hard to pass on the Saints given how many foundational pieces they landed in last year's draft

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Was silently hoping for the Jaguars. They were among my top overall options, so I was surprised they were there for as long. Figured they'd be selected right before I picked. Had a tough choice to make, but it was hard to pass on the Saints given how many foundational pieces they landed in last year's draft
Jags were one of my top picks as well.

The Saints were the team I thought @rossihunter2 would pick.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
True that. A lot of surprisingly tough choices at this point. But that is a good problem to have. I hope you have the same issue as well.
There are a couple of teams left I’d be happy to have so I think I’ll get one. Especially with @Cowboysfan1 up next lol

Tank

Hall of Famer
This seems really cool, but I was afraid of not being able to devote the time so I didn’t join in.

Wanted to mention that it would seem that now you are filled up and rolling it might be a good idea to move the threads over to the draft forum.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yep, I know Cowboysfan1 and if I know anything, before the draft started, he was planning on drafting the 'girls.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Yep, I know Cowboysfan1 and if I know anything, before the draft started, he was planning on drafting the 'girls.
He did, only not the girls from Dallas.

BTW, you mind changing the font colour to black for your roster in a depth chart thread? Hard to read on white background.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
This seems really cool, but I was afraid of not being able to devote the time so I didn’t join in.

Wanted to mention that it would seem that now you are filled up and rolling it might be a good idea to move the threads over to the draft forum.
From what I understand, we have a section that is being opened up. Just waiting on the confirmation. Hope to see you here next year. Perhaps you may consider joining the Draft a Franchise. It takes far less time.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He did, only not the girls from Dallas.

BTW, you mind changing the font colour to black for your roster in a depth chart thread? Hard to read on white background.
lol, black is hard to read when the background is black. I actually changed my background to black today.

Can't use raider colors as it doesn't work for black or white. So I'm just using different colors so everyone can read the depth chart.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Just looking at the tag costs.... The owners have to do something in the next CBA or the tags will become useless because of how expensive it has got with the rising contracts.

Tank

Hall of Famer
From what I understand, we have a section that is being opened up. Just waiting on the confirmation. Hope to see you here next year. Perhaps you may consider joining the Draft a Franchise. It takes far less time.
Thanks.