• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Anyone else with an AFC East team, I’m going to echo Al Davis’ sentiment. The Raiders are going to own you!

There I said it

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
I am genuinely surprised that the Chargers were avaliable. They're set at QB, RB, WR, TE, OLB, CB, S, have a few nice pieces scattered around.

It's a gargantuan step up from the Jets last year and now @52520Andrew can be relieved from his duties as my full time whipping boy. Congrats. SPANOS is now my archenemy in the game

Was wondering why you have been quieter the last couple of days

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Texans were one of the teams I was seriously considering

Lots there to work with. Elite WR, promising QB, loaded front seven. The only reason I had them low on my board is because they don't have a 1st rounder and that offensive line may be one of the worst units I've seen on paper in quite some time.
@RavensFan419 Houston just cut Brian Cushing, saving 7.5 stars
Thank you for the update!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Those LOB years, though. Anyone building that team - all you really had to do was get an OL and a couple of weapons.
Last yr they needed wr and db as well. I didn’t have much space and making space wasn’t easy due to there contracts.

First round pick last yr was Tre White.

Simba

Staff Member
Last yr they needed wr and db as well. I didn’t have much space and making space wasn’t easy due to there contracts.

First round pick last yr was Tre White.

Hot commodity when Russ was on his rookie contract, but the Seahawks bit off more than they could chew and go themselves into cap hell, considering their needs.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Hot commodity when Russ was on his rookie contract, but the Seahawks bit off more than they could chew and go themselves into cap hell, considering their needs.
What teams have you managed in the past. This is my 4th season. I’ve managed the skins, Chargers, Seahawks and this yr the Raiders.