• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The link to the Google Doc might need to be a bit more visible. It's hidden in the wall of text that is the rules thread and the hyperlinks don't stand out as much on this site.
Are you telling me that gray on gray is difficult to notice? Here's the link.

Simba

Staff Member
Are you telling me that gray on gray is difficult to notice? Here's the link.

Yeah that's awful lol. Maybe post it at the top of the rules thread, or even at the top of the depth chart thread since those two things will be very closely related.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah that's awful lol. Maybe post it at the top of the rules thread, or even at the top of the depth chart thread since those two things will be very closely related.
Fair point. Added it to the Depth Chart. I've colorized the link and did the same with the SoF. I would advise for everyone to bookmark it given how often it'll be visited.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yes let’s clearly Blame Simba for the terrible luck in SF due to the megadouche owner. It’s his fault that Cam Newton didn’t fall on the fumble. It’s his fault that the Packers management is the opposite of ravens and only addresses the offensive side of the ball.

Smh dude. Smh

You did not see the sarcasm in that post.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm going to go with the every other year theory and the Ravens are going to the Super Bowl this year.

Don't forget too.... look where we have won our Super Bowls at. First Super Bowl win was in Tampa, our second was in New Orleans. Super Bowl 53 is in Atlanta, NFC South Stadiums hosting the Super Bowl are our good luck charms. Ravens Super Bowl Victory confirmed.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Don't forget too.... look where we have won our Super Bowls at. First Super Bowl win was in Tampa, our second was in New Orleans. Super Bowl 53 is in Atlanta, NFC South Stadiums hosting the Super Bowl are our good luck charms. Ravens Super Bowl Victory confirmed.
ANNNNNNNNNND now we're going to go 0-16. Thanks dude, we're fucked

Simba

Staff Member
@Truth @RavensMania can we at least get a trade block thread up and running so we can start trade discussions? I know nothing becomes official until everyone has their depth chart and SoF updated, of course.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
@Truth @RavensMania can we at least get a trade block thread up and running so we can start trade discussions? I know nothing becomes official until everyone has their depth chart and SoF updated, of course.
Was going to do just that today and exactly as stated above. Trade block thread but no trade thread. Sadly still working today so my availability has been in short bursts. Will have it up shortly.

Simba

Staff Member
Was going to do just that today and exactly as stated above. Trade block thread but no trade thread. Sadly still working today so my availability has been in short bursts. Will have it up shortly.

Dope. Thanks. Trying to take advantage or today and tomorrow since I have some free time.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
What do I have to fill out in the State of Franchise?
Go to your spotrac page and complete the following
Active Contracts
Dead Cap
Rollover Cap

Then towards the bottom of the first column complete the amount of active contracts.

You will also need to enter your picks. 1st rounders count 2 stars, 2nd rounders count 1 star and 3rd through 7th count 0.5 stars

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Go to your spotrac page and complete the following
Active Contracts
Dead Cap
Rollover Cap

Then towards the bottom of the first column complete the amount of active contracts.

You will also need to enter your picks. 1st rounders count 2 stars, 2nd rounders count 1 star and 3rd through 7th count 0.5 stars
Thank you.