• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ray Lewis To Be Enshrined into HOF Class of 2018

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I think we all saw this coming since the day he left the field in New Orleans riding off into the Sunset with his second Super Bowl ring. The Pro Football Class of 2018 has been announced and Ray will be enshrined come August. I just hope we get to play in the HOF Game.

Pro Football Hall of Fame class is Randy Moss, Brian Urlacher, Ray Lewis, Brian Dawkins, Terrell Owens, Jerry Kramer, Robert Brazile and Bobby Beathard.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Not news. It'd be news if he did not make it in tbh. This is a hell of a class.

I just need a date of the Ceremony and if we play the HOF game, when the game will be so I can get tickets to both the Ceremony and HOF Game. I could easily see Ravens vs Eagles in the HOF Game.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
i

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Love Ray and am supet happy he made it in and is very clearly well deserved being the best MLB of a generation (I hate cross generation comparisons), but can I just also say it's insane TO had to wait at all.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
My hero. So proud of him

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Also wanna say it's about damn time TO and jerry Kramer got in. With Kramer in only going off reputation, but I watched TO for most of his career and he was a first ballot no question