• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ray Lewis To Be Enshrined into HOF Class of 2018

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Fucking disgrace that there are people who strongly believe urlacher was better

I have my opinion. But I’m not going to argue with somebody that played with Lewis and Urlacher. Regardless what I think, his opinion is gonna hold water. He played with them. He is judging them on aspects,tasks he finds more valuable and tougher on olines. I have my opinion but Kevin Mawae is a player so....

Tank

Hall of Famer
This is kind of anti climatic as it was a given well before Ray retired that he would be a first ballot HOF. I just hope he stays classy with his acceptance speech.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If we don't manage to sign WR this coming FA, Ray can round up Randy Moss and TO and get them to Baltimore for the fourth preseason game, so we can check whats left in the tank.
I think TO wore out his welcome. He had his chance yrs ago

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Congrats to Ray. Truly a nobrainer tho. Good to see the voters give up their bias against TO. Great class!!

I dont think you can go wrong with Urlacher especially if he was playing in this pass heavy era, but hes no Ray Lewis.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Another game to have an injury in the preseason. I don’t know how I feel about this actually

dont expect starters to even touch the field + we'll likely have a load of guys sitting out who i imagine may well start training camp on PUP now that it starts a week earlier and with all the previously injured guys i imagine they get wrapped up in bubble wrap and watch from the sidelines...

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Got my tickets to the Enshrinement Ceremony. Now just waiting to see where my buddies are sitting at the game and I'll button that up.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Got my tickets to the Enshrinement Ceremony. Now just waiting to see where my buddies are sitting at the game and I'll button that up.

Just got my tickets to the Enshrinement Ceremony. Also went ahead and bought admission tickets to the Pro Football Hall of Fame for that weekend.

Does anyone know which side of the field the Ravens have as their sideline???

This. I want to know so I don't buy the wrong seats and end up on the Bears sideline.