• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Scouting Combine

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
OMG!!!! Again they seriously dissed my man Steve Ishmael!! This is pissing me off. I want to draft this guy so bad now and watch him burn down the damn house and jam it in their face. :mad:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
OMG!!!! Again they seriously dissed my man Steve Ishmael!! This is pissing me off. I want to draft this guy so bad now and watch him burn down the damn house and jam it in their face. :mad:
still havent watched him, but goddamn i guess i need to. hes gotten a shitlload of love around here.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Definitely looking forward to the Scouting Combine and all the info that comes out of it

rossihunter2

Staff Member
im way behind on scouting this year - havent managed to get properly into it - combine is potentially gonna be huge for me (if i can watch the drills) in terms of creating my board because as much as ive been able to watch bits of individual players ive not been able to do any proper significant analysis yet

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
im way behind on scouting this year - havent managed to get properly into it - combine is potentially gonna be huge for me (if i can watch the drills) in terms of creating my board because as much as ive been able to watch bits of individual players ive not been able to do any proper significant analysis yet
I just wanna say, that the combine being your tool to build your initial board, sounds like a bad idea lol

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just wanna say, that the combine being your tool to build your initial board, sounds like a bad idea lol
Then again it could be useful for us to have different big boards and have one based soley on athletic ability lol. I mean the Bengals seemed to have graded out their top 10 through combine numbers

rossihunter2

Staff Member

i didnt mean it like that - i just mean that im hoping seeing all the names in one place might give me the impetus to actually go away and watch a crap ton of film - at the moment by board only has 55 players on it - and ive not watched significant film on all of them either

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Does the coin toss to determine picks 9 & 10 between the Raiders/49ers take place today or later this week?

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is it crazy to think Shaquem Griffin should be a mid round pick. I mean dude won defensive player of the year in his confernce in 2016 yet people still think hes a 6th or 7th round pick. I think hed fit great here in Baltimore. At worst i think he'll be a special teams star for us. No matter what i see this kid being successful. Cant wait to see him perform at the combine

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
still havent watched him, but goddamn i guess i need to. hes gotten a shitlload of love around here.
As I said in my mock, he's a poor man's Alshon Jeffrey, which isn't a bad thing. He can be a solid wr2 for us. I love how physical he is, and how sure his hands are. We've been needing a guy like him.