• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Scouting Combine

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I've now gone HAM on scouting - from only 55 players earlier today - ive now got rough ideas on 73 offensive players and a fair number of defensive players too - i got in the zone and my board is coming together finally

thanks for the kick up the ass - i wanna get as much done pre-combine as possible (albeit there's a couple of evaluations that really seem to rely on combine numbers so far) - that being said i also need to go more in depth on a lot of the tape but it feels a lot better getting a first draft together and editing rather than filling up a board slowly depth-study by depth-study

i had a lot of fun watching some wr and qb tape today...
i've currently got 22 draftable wrs (1 im not sure on) and 12 draftable qbs (1 im not sure on)

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've now gone HAM on scouting - from only 55 players earlier today - ive now got rough ideas on 73 offensive players and a fair number of defensive players too - i got in the zone and my board is coming together finally

thanks for the kick up the ass - i wanna get as much done pre-combine as possible (albeit there's a couple of evaluations that really seem to rely on combine numbers so far) - that being said i also need to go more in depth on a lot of the tape but it feels a lot better getting a first draft together and editing rather than filling up a board slowly depth-study by depth-study

i had a lot of fun watching some wr and qb tape today...
i've currently got 22 draftable wrs (1 im not sure on) and 12 draftable qbs (1 im not sure on)
Not to burst your bubble but....there are 44 recievers attending the combine. Not mentioning Steve Ishmael if he was one of your 22 draftable WR