• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Super Bowl LVI

JO_75

Hall of Famer
RIP Joe Burrow.... Donald already with a face that says he is ready to choke someone out tonight.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can’t stand Zac Taylor, really can’t stand him after he acted like we were only missing one player and that we ran up the score on them even though we put backups in and ran the ball every fucking play. I fucking hate Zac Taylor

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe I'm being a jerk because the Bengals owned us this year but I really want to see those arrogant pricks lose.

A sidenote: I never saw Weddle fly around and make the type of plays he has with the Rams in the playoffs when he was with us. Am I wrong here?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Maybe I'm being a jerk because the Bengals owned us this year but I really want to see those arrogant pricks lose.

A sidenote: I never saw Weddle fly around and make the type of plays he has with the Rams in the playoffs when he was with us. Am I wrong here?

Once again... something that became too common with Wink's defense. I remember having Rex and players would sign big contracts but wouldn't live up to what they did here because they left our system. It then became the opposite with Wink at the helm of the defense, see Judon hitting double digit sacks in New England, ZDS in Green Bay, it doesn't surprise me that Weddle is a much better player on the Rams defense.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

yes you are lol - he made all sorts of great plays with us here partly because the defence was built around (and with the influence of) him, CJ and Suggs

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Fuck em up Rams!!!!!!!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Yeah lol, Eric weddle was an absolute slam dunk signing, he was one of the best playmaking safeties in the league his time with us, he just dropped off sharply in 2018 but was still making plays, just couldn’t consistently keep up athletically every down

Yeah lol, Eric weddle was an absolute slam dunk signing, he was one of the best playmaking safeties in the league his time with us, he just dropped off sharply in 2018 but was still making plays, just couldn’t consistently keep up athletically every down
Yeah he was a leader on that D during his time here. He had like 6 or 7 picks his first year, but you’re right he did drop off his last year here. I’m pulling for him tonight to get his first SB win. He’s playing with a different gear right now because he knows this may be his last shot at the big W.