• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Baltimore Orioles

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Like I said , the Rays offense sucks. 24 innings , 1 run, 9 hits. Awful

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Like I said , the Rays offense sucks. 24 innings , 1 run, 9 hits. Awful
The Wild Card being best of 3 would have suited the Orioles perfectly for an upset. That's the frustrating thing watching Tampa lose here, like how did we lose to them late in the stretch to cost us a shot at the playoffs.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Wild Card being best of 3 would have suited the Orioles perfectly for an upset. That's the frustrating thing watching Tampa lose here, like how did we lose to them late in the stretch to cost us a shot at the playoffs.
I’m honestly just glad it’s over. This pitching rotation is amazing but the past month have been a lot of low scoring nail biting wins/losses. Offense is a strike out machine. If they can buy some offense in the off season, they are the front runners for the AL East.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Padres advance to the NLCS in a shocking upset over the Dodgers and the Astros won their series against Seattle. If somehow we get a Padres/Astros World Series, that would mean either Manny or Trey gets a ring this season.

Also can't help but think the O's would have provided more competitive games than the Mariners did against the Astros.