• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Baltimore Orioles

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
YANKEES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*runs out of room*

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rays taking the division

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Another holdup again for developing our young talent. First covid and now a lockout. I do agree with the players on the contract manipulation. For example Adley won't be called up until May so they can hold his contract for one more year and that's garbage.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Orioles are reportedly interested in signing Carlos Correa to a 10 year $350M deal. That would be huge and definitely a sign that Elias feels we can start competing and winning games.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Orioles are reportedly interested in signing Carlos Correa to a 10 year $350M deal. That would be huge and definitely a sign that Elias feels we can start competing and winning games.
Where'd you hear that?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Saw on Twitter the Orioles were interested in signing him before the lockout then someone else said it was a 10 year $350M deal. Not too sure how true it is.
Oh, I'd heard that before the lockout too, but I'm not sure I believe it.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh, I'd heard that before the lockout too, but I'm not sure I believe it.
When it comes to anything involving Orioles and big contracts, it's 100% a "believe it when I see it" approach. Even the people reporting the contract terms and speculation are hedging saying "they don't believe it either" basically.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
New Labor deal has been reached... bring on Baseball and please come to Baltimore Correa.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Since Steve Biscotti isn't doing anything apparently, can he buy the Orioles? Just pay Trey and John Means what they are worth. None of this arbitration BS. FUCK ANGELOS is our equivalent to Fuck Spanos. We can't keep letting homegrown talent walk, you have to keep them to build a foundation for a winning team.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyone coming down to Tampa for opening weekend? I'll be at the Trop, Go Rays!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good showing of Os fans today at the Trop. Can’t say the same for the team.