• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Simba

Staff Member
The Browns have a 4th rounder or so on the table to take on a decent salary at WR or DL

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
WR Tyler Boyd (8.5 stars) is available for trade. Needs: OL (specifically interior OL), pass rusher, CB, picks

Last edited:
Updated:

New York Giants Trade Block:

LB Blake Martinez - 8.5 Stars
WR Sterling Shepard - 8.5 Stars
TE Kyle Rudolph - 5 Stars
RB Devontae Booker - 2 Stars
WR Darius Slayton - 2.5 Stars
RB Saquon Barkley - 7 Stars (mostly to gauge interest and listen)

Mostly looking for picks or packages to trade up using the above players, but will listen for player offers as well if it is a position of need for the NY Giants.

TB is making the following available for trade:

TE Cameron Brate (7 stars)
WR Chris Godwin (19 stars)

Looking for OG, C, and/or draft picks. Send offers. I will respond promptly.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The 49ers are still shopping Jimmy Garoppolo. Looking mainly for an early pick, but I am listening to other offers.

TB is dangling WR Chris Godwin (19 stars) looking for a 2nd round pick or a slightly lower pick and OG help for the top 20 WR. In free agency, based on past experience in this game, he could easily go for 25 stars.

TE Cameron Brate (7 stars) is also available.

Simba

Staff Member
If anyone wants to move up into the 2nd round, the Cardinals would potentially be interested in moving one of their 2s for a 3rd and a player. That's roughly a 3rd round value though so don't come at me with dudes like Miles Boykin.

If anyone wants to move up into the 2nd round, the Cardinals would potentially be interested in moving one of their 2s for a 3rd and a player. That's roughly a 3rd round value though so don't come at me with dudes like Miles Boykin.
TB is open to trading WR Chris Godwin to get a 2nd round pick

Buffalo_Guy

Practice Squad
I'll add the cap details once I get my computer back from the shop....

Carolina Panthers Trade Block
- RB Christian McCaffrey

Detroit Lions Trade Block
- OLB/DE Trey Flowers
- Anyone else is available for the right price except my starting OL.
let me know what you are thinking in regards to McCaffrey & what his cap hit is at

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The 49ers are adding C Alex Mack and WR Brandon Ayuik to their block. One of the better centers in football at just 5 Stars and a WR whom put up 800+ yards in his last 10 games at a a mere 1.5 Stars. Neither have to go, but I am listening.

Simba

Staff Member
Updated trade block for my teams...

Cleveland Browns:
WR Jarvis Landry - 14.5 stars

Arizona Cardinals:
C Rodney Hudson - 11 stars (more testing the waters on this one)

Last edited:

Simba

Staff Member
So the Cardinals now have a shit ton of picks and would flip some late rounders for depth at RB, WR, DL, or EDGE. Looking to flip maybe 2-3 picks