• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Green Bay Packers have 15 picks and would be willing to move all around the draft board.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Jimmy Garoppolo is available at 24 Stars. Looking for a pick, but will consider offers centered around players.

Simba

Staff Member
Looking to make some more trades now...

Cleveland Browns:
Up to a 3rd round pick available for WR or DT
Late round picks available for depth at the above positions, EDGE, and LB

Arizona Cardinals:
Potentially a 2nd round pick available for a stud at WR, OL, DL, EDGE
Lots of late round picks available for depth at the above positions as well as RB, TE, CB, LB

Washington Commanders:
Not many picks but would listen if you have a good LB or S

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The San Francisco 49ers have the following players available:

QB Jimmy Garoppolo (24 Stars)
DL Arik Armstead (14 Stars)
OG Wes Schweitzer (4.5 Stars)
OLB/DE Dee Ford (2.5 Stars)
OLB/DE Samson Ebukam (6 Stars)

All five are above-average starters. I'm mainly looking for picks but am amenable to players involved. Armstead would require at least an early pick considering the FA and draft class talent. The PMs are open.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
S Xavier Woods is available at just 1 Star, with the other half being eaten. One of the best run defending safeties in the NFL last year at 26. Also one of the best conversion rates with just 6 misses in 1,200+ snaps despite close to 80 solo tackles. Mainly looking for picks as I'm against the cap. DL Arik Armstead and DE Samson Ebukam are also available. An early selection would be wanted for Armstead, with the FA class and draft classes being somewhat bereft on interior pass rushers. You know where to find me.

Tampa Bay is putting DT Vita Vea on the trade block. TB has some needs to fill, including Center, WR, Right Guad and DE). A combination of some of those positions and a draft pick would be an ideal trade. Send offers

For those of you that missed out on the defensive backs, Miami is willing to trade S Devin McCourty (5 stars) or Jason McCourty (1 star). Looking for a Center, an ILB, LT, DE and/or picks. Miami would also listen to offers for CB Byron Jones or CB Jalen Davis.

Simba

Staff Member
Trades aren't fun anymore now that FA is here but the Cardinals are still looking to trade some picks for players.

Looking to flip about 3 of my 6th rounders into some depth players. If you're going to cut any decent players at RB, OL, DL, EDGE, or S to clear some cap room for FA, give me a holler first.

For those of you that missed out on WRs, Tampa Bay has now gone from a dearth of WRs to far too many. Looking to trade some of my WRs for picks, a FB, a DT, or some combination. The available WRs are: Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Malik Turner, TY Hilton, Cyril Grayson, Jaelon Darden, Tyler Johnson, Scotty Miller, and Breshad Perriman.

Simba

Staff Member
I know someone out there wants a late round pick from the Cardinals for some RB, G, Edge, ILB, or S depth

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Seahawks are shopping their starting LG, Damien Lewis. Recent 3rd round pick, he's started in every game he's played over the past 2 years and is on a 1 Star salary. I would prefer a pick in return, though I am open to a player potentially. Message me if interested.

Simba

Staff Member
Commanders could be willing to give up a premium pick (e.g. 1st or 2nd) if y’all got some studs that you wanna move

Simba

Staff Member
Testing the waters for DT Matt Ioannidis (7 stars) if anyone missed out in DL FA

Both Giants and Jaguars are listening to offers for Picks 1 (Jags), 5, and 7 (Giants).

Also looking to trade multiple late/mid picks for mid-to-earlier round picks.

Simba

Staff Member
Did you win too many offensive lineman? Do you have an OT you're looking to offload? Come on down to the Arizona 6th round pick factory and we can swap your finest OT for a nice, shiny 6th round pick! Standard messaging rates apply.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Due to the overwhelming return via FA, the Seattle Seahawks are considering eating into salaries and trading either:

LT/RT Orlando Brown Jr.
LT/RT Trent Brown
LT/RT Geron Christian Sr.

All three are young with starting experience. All three have played LT and RT. Their salaries would be 4.5, 1.0 and .5, respectively. Of anyone unfamiliar with Christian Sr., a recent 3rd round pick, he started for HOU in the second half this year, and allowed 0 sacks, 1 QB hit and 6 pressures on true sets, one of the best non-conversion rates in the NFL. I am looking mainly for picks, though I will consider C and DE. Send your offers.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Also. Maybe willing to trade Cappa? It'd need to be enticing though. 3 Star salary is the only take on. Batter up.

Tampa Bay is putting WRs AJ Green, Malik Turner, TY Hilton, Jaelon Darden, Scotty Miller, Breshad Perriman and DTs Willington Prevlion and Kobe Smith on the trade block. Looking for a good DE and draft picks