• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Trade Block

Simba

Staff Member
The Ravens are still looking to move up from 4.35 to somewhere in the next 5 picks or so. With the amount of skips we currently have, the current pick would only be a 12 spot drop so there's a good chance you get your guy anyways. If you're not interested in an additional pick, I'm also willing to float Darren Waller if anyone wants to take a chance on the upside.

Simba

Staff Member
And, surprise!

The Ravens are looking to trade up again. 5.20 + 6.42 for an earlier 5th plus a mid-late 7th. I’m okay with waiting it out but if you’d rather increase your standing late and still probably get the guy you want by dropping a tad, I might be your guy.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are looking to trade two 7th rounders for a 6th. Let me know if you're interested in adding another pick on top of the trade back. Also would be interested in parting with depth alongside of a 7th as well for a 6th.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
If anyone is interested in trading a 6th rounder, let me know. I would be willing to package 2 of the following:

QB Chad Kelly (0.5 stars)
G Max Garcia (2 stars)
T Cyrus Kouandijo (1 star)
WR Michael Campanaro (0.5 stars)

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are now looking to trade up in the 6th with a 7th. Lots of skips between now and my new selection, so if you're looking for a small slide for an additional pick in the next round, let me know. I'm also looking to package two 7th rounders for a different 6th.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Also looking to nab additional picks either for players or for players. Players include DE/OLB Dwight Freeney, DT John Jenkins, and Jeremiah Attaochu. I might even be willing to pair them with a 7th for a 6th alone.

Simba

Staff Member
Ravens are looking to trade up one last time. 6.41, 7.19, and TE Darren Waller to get as far up as possible.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Looking to flip another two 7ths for a 6th rounder. With all the skips in the second half of this round, it'd a worthwhile trade. Also shopping depth players for a 7th, the same names (Freeney, Jenkins, Attaochu) and more.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looking for a7th round pick. I can only offer DB's Coleman, Josh Adams or Worley. Quality veteran safties or an upcoming CB.

Simba

Staff Member
What would this thread be without me trying to trade up again? I only have 7.19 left, so any of the below players could be had in conjunction with 7.19, even if it's only a few picks. Of course, this would be pending player availability again.

QB Tom Savage
RB Benny Cunningham
RB Jahad Thomas
TE Darren Waller
DT Quinton Dial

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Raiders willing to trade Connor Cook for a 7th round pick, but would consider a depth trade.

Simba

Staff Member
What would this thread be without me trying to trade up again? I only have 7.19 left, so any of the below players could be had in conjunction with 7.19, even if it's only a few picks. Of course, this would be pending player availability again.

QB Tom Savage
RB Benny Cunningham
RB Jahad Thomas
TE Darren Waller
DT Quinton Dial

Final bump of this one since I'm only a few away. Will still trade up with 7.19 and any of the above if anyone wants an extra player in addition to probably getting the same guy at their slightly later pick.