• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Trade Block

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Jaguars Available for Trade:

RB Chris Ivory (4 Stars)
P Brad Nortman (2.5 Stars)
WR Allen Hurns (7 Stars)

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Oakland Raiders would like to add

Marshall Newhouse, RT 1.5 stars

To the trade thread.

Taze

Practice Squad
Steelers trade block:
C Maurkice Pouncey - 6
TE Jesse James - 2
QB Landry Jones - 2
S Sean Davis - 1

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Not sure I want to trade him, but I’m entertaining offers for
Donald Penn, LT 6 stars

Simba

Staff Member
Might have one more trade in me prior to FA.

On the search for a WR or TE. Looking more for a salary dump type of player with not much going back in return.

The Giants are entertaining offers for:

Eli Manning QB 10.5 stars
Dominique Rogers-Cromartie CB 6.5 stars
Brandon Marshall WR 5 stars

1st Round #6 overall pick
Also potentially looking to potentially move up using a couple of my lower picks.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Still really looking to move down in the 1st if anyone is looking to move up to the 11th pick.
RT JuWuan James (9.5 stars) was a top 10 tackle last year before going down with an injury. Looking to get rid of him to clear some cap. Need to boost your OL? Here it is

LB Lawrence Timmons (5.5 stars)

C Mike Pouncey (8 stars) Had a below average year for his standards but still played well and made the pro bowl last year.

Of course the Seattle Seahawks will be more than happy to trade down from #18, too. Whether that's a small or a 'big' drop off, it's really not a big issue.

Updated Detroit Lions Block:

WR Kenny Golladay (.5 stars)
TE Eric Ebron (8.5 stars)
RB Theo Riddick (3)
DE Cornelius Washington (2.5)
RB Ameer Abdullah (1)

Draft picks #20, #51, #82

Looking for: OG, DL, LB, CB, S

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Updated Panthers trading block:

C Ryan Kalil 4.5 stars
RB Jonathan Stewart 2
DE Charles Johnson 2.5
WR Russell Shepard 2.5
S Mike Adams 1.5
CB Captain Munnerlyn 2

Mainly looking for C, CB, DT, and WR and picks.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Oakland Raiders are looking for a mid to late round pick
Sean Smith, CB 8.5 stars
Marshawn Lynch, RB 4 stars

Both of these guys can still play and this cost is a lot less than the free agent prices you will see.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Everyone except for
Phillip Rivers
Hunter Henry
Keenan Allen
Forrest Lamp
Casey Heyward
Jason Verrett
Joey Bosa
Melvin Ingram
Desmond King
Denzel Perryman
Tre Boston

Is on the block. Doesn't mean I will trade everyone else.. But I will consider offers for all of them

Some of the notable players
Melvin Gordon(2 stars): WILL NOT COME CHEAP.
Travis Benjamin(6 stars): Will listen to offers. On the block. Any WR needy teams get your #2 option here!
Jahleel Addae(4.5 stars): Will not come cheap. But was a well above average Safety.
Brandon Mebane(4.5 Stars): Does not fit my scheme. Teams that need a 4-3 DT will be able to get one
Corey Liuget(8 stars): WILL NOT COME CHEAP.
Mike Williams(1.3 stars): I'd be losing money to get rid of him.. But I am willing to listen to offers. It'd have to be a good one though.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are currently entertaining offers for:

TE Coby Fleener - 6.5 Stars
G Andrus Peat - 2 Stars
S Vonn Bell - 1 Star
LB Manti Te'o - 1.5 Stars
WR Ted Ginn - 3 Stars
LB Hau'oli Kikaha - 1 Star

I'm also considering offers for DE Robert Ayers (5 Stars) as well, who had the 2nd most QB hits in the league while being a force against the run from both RE and 3T. I'm also considering parting with DT Tyeler Davison (2 Stars), who graded out as one the better run defenders on the defensive line. WR Willie Snead and CB Delvin Breaux could be available as well should they pass the RFA period. Looking for players and picks. PM me if interested.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Trade Block
I just received four 6th round compensatory Picks
36, 38, 42 and 43.
Anyone interested in acquiring more picks?

Last edited:

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Looking to trade Jacoby Brisett 1star
Seeking a third, maybe forth round pick. Also would be willing to take up some contracts in exchange for picks

The Buffalo Bills will consider trades for Jordan Poyer and/or Micah Hyde. I will be looking for high draft picks, or multiple draft picks, or a combination of picks and players. We would have particular interest in good wide receivers, interior DL, or goob CBs/Safeties.

Batcerb

Practice Squad
EAGLES

WR - Torrey Smith

One way or another he's going to be handed a DCM notice, looking for draft pick to secure

Simba

Staff Member
Normally I wouldn't do this until the draft actually happens, but since the Ravens got screwed in the comp pick game, Pick 1.16 is very available in a trade back. So much so, I'd make the trade now before even seeing who's available.