• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Forum Mock: Trade Block

Oakland Raiders are looking to trade
FB Jamize Olawale (1.5 stars) for a later round pick

May also be willing to trade down with this pick. Most likely I'll wait to see who is on the clock or close to being otc before I make a trade. I'd prefer a later 1st round pick plus additional picks though.

I think you have the 1.21 and I have the 1.22 right?

I am adding Odell Beckham Jr. (8.5*) to the Trade Block. It will take quite the package to get him, but I am listening to offers now.

The Giants are still entertaining offers for:

Eli Manning QB 10.5 stars
Dominique Rogers-Cromartie CB 6.5 stars
Brandon Marshall WR 5 stars

1st Round #6 overall pick
Also potentially looking to potentially move up from a couple of my lower picks.

Updated Bills trade block:

1. Andy Dalton-all of you QB hungry teams out there.....you are not all going to be able to get one of the few franchise qbs in this draft. I'm willing to make a good deal.

2. Robert Ayers DE

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dolphins would potentially like to move down from the 11th overall pick if anyone is looking to move up.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Oakland Raiders may be interested in trading:

Mario Edwards 1.5 stars

for the right package

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are looking to part with TE Josh Hill, who's a plus blocker, young and cheap. He'll be shipped off for just about anything with a cap hit of no more than .5 Stars. The offer is on a timer, so act fast.

I am adding Odell Beckham Jr. (8.5*) to the Trade Block. It will take quite the package to get him, but I am listening to offers now.

Dominique Rogers-Cromartie CB 6.5 stars

Looking for picks, OLine, DL, LBs, or other potential upgrades. Just plain open for talking trades while I can!

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints could be adding CB Delvin Breaux and WR Willie Snead, 3 Stars each, to the trade block should the two survive the RFA period. Breaux had a terrific first season before playing through a misdiagnosed broken leg during his following year. He was medically cleared in January and is a solid candidate to return to form. Snead was a rock solid No.2 WR in the year prior before seeing his role reduced due to the success of the running game. Also on the block are TE Coby Fleener and OLB Hau'oli Kikaha. I will also consider offers for Benardrick McKinney, although he's likely staying put. Same goes for Jerrell Freeman. Looking for help on the OL, S and other positions. I'm also considering flipping anywhere between a 2nd and 7th for players of equal value in return. PM me if interested.

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
Sorry for being late to the party, but I'd be willing to trade (potentially more to follow):

Mark Barron: 7 stars
Tavon Austin: 3 stars
Robert Quinn (wasnt planning on this but let's do it): 10 stars

I am open to others, this is just the initial ones I can quickly throw out there.

Looking for:
WR
TE
ILB
CB

Simba

Staff Member
If anyone is looking to dump a salary prior to real FA, I could be looking to trade a late round pick (6th or 7th) to get a WR, CB, or DL. Ideally, only looking to spend 5 stars or less, and the preference would be another WR.

Simba

Staff Member
Well, uhhh, since I won a guy I didn't think I'd actually win...

If anyone missed out on the punter bidding and wants Pat O'Donnell for 0.5 stars, I'll swap him to you for something.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints are adding the re-signed RFAs to their trade block. The update block is as follows:

WR Willie Snead - 3 Stars
CB Delvin Breaux - 3 Stars
P Thomas Morstead - 3.5 Stars
TE Coby Fleener - 6.5 Stars
MLB Jerrell Freeman - 3.5 Stars
OLB Hau'oli Kikaha - 1 Star
K Will Lutz - .5 Stars

Multiple young players with upside and affordable contracts have been added to the block. Morstead is one of the league's best punters. PM me with any offers. I'm mainly looking for help at S, OL and other positions. Will always consider picks in return as well.

Dominique Rogers-Cromartie CB/S 6.5 stars

Also potentially looking to potentially move up from a couple of my lower picks.

All to the highest bidder. Also wanted to highlight that Run DRC is transitioning..... to a safety. Multi-position! One of the best slot corners is now also a safety and only 6.5*! Will possibly also throw in old bay and a natty boh to spice up the deal.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
All to the highest bidder. Also wanted to highlight that Run DRC is transitioning..... to a safety. Multi-position! One of the best slot corners is now also a safety and only 6.5*! Will possibly also throw in old bay and a natty boh to spice up the deal.
How about 2019 forum mock conditional 6th for DRC (spicing up the deal still applies)?

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Saints updated trade block is as follows:

WR Willie Snead - 3 Stars
P Thomas Morstead - 3.5 Stars
TE Coby Fleener - 6.5 Stars
MLB Jerrell Freeman - 3.5 Stars
OLB Hau'oli Kikaha - 1 Star
K Will Lutz - .5 Stars
FB Anthony Sherman - .5 Stars

I'm also willing to trade picks for players on affordable contracts. PM me with any offers.