• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know Dean is similar to PQ, but is he dropping far enough we need to consider trading up for him??
Yes , guy is an absolute beast

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I know Dean is similar to PQ, but is he dropping far enough we need to consider trading up for him??

the ravens covet traits at that position and dean's probably like a 4.6 type guy and also short - but there will come a point where you can overlook that stuff and just take the guy who has great tape and is clearly a highly intelligent guy who's a great processor

idk that we're there yet
but we're not far away from him starting to become worth it especially with the injury concerns

Simba

Staff Member
Why is everyone so gung ho on Dean now? They've been saying there are some serious injury concerns and that's why he's still available.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
it's a bunch of soft-tissue things and recently a pec injury that he didnt have surgery on for some reason (which may be partly why he's dropping if teams think he's gonna have to have surgery this offseason on it)
Oh ok. Yeah he's not Ojabo. I don't see us taking him

Simba

Staff Member
Do you know the injury concern? Is it an immediate or long term thing
They're saying it's a multitude of things. Knee/ankle/leg doesn't look great. Had a pec injury in draft prep that is going to need to get fixed. Just a guy that is supposedly beat up already.