• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simba

Staff Member
LB Nakobe Dean
LB Christian Harris
NT Travis Jones
DL DeMarvin Leal
EDGE Nik Bonitto
CB Zyon McCollum
DT Perrion Winfrey
OT Bernhard Raimann
OT Daniel Faalele
OL Jamaree Salyer
Jones had some 1st round buzz so kind of wild to see him still available honestly. Also thought Winfrey would go by now even though there's a lot of inconsistency in his game.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
yep
lots of interesting and intriguing players - but not a ton of guys that really fit needs

im surprised that there's a couple of DL guys still available though - Jones, Leal and Winfrey
You think we may go ILB or you think we'll actually go DL. I would be happy McCollum

Simba

Staff Member
I know most haven't heard of him but Ezeudu was a firm 3rd round grade from me. Really liked what I saw.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
You think we may go ILB or you think we'll actually go DL. I would be happy McCollum

there's 3 guys and we're 10 picks away - definitely a chance
not sure if they'd take Winfrey - he's more of a penetrator but that's partly because of that horrible slanting front that oklahoma used - but they definitely might think of him as a better fit for a 1-gapping team

but travis jones and demarvin leal definitely would make sense

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Was just reading a Yahoo Sports article for first round grades. We're the only team that scored an A+ on a pick and we got that grade on both Hamilton and Linderbaum. Sure it's just yahoo, but that's saying something when there was only two other A's given.