• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hollywood may not have been a big receiver but he was deep threat that The Ravens dont have and was pretty productive for first round receiver drafted by them. He also balled out every time The Ravens were in the playoffs but it's true a bigger receiver may be better in this offense but I don't think it should have been at the cost of Hollywood.
Well I fully expect the Ravens will add a WR in the first 100 picks and also Duvernay is pretty fast and can bust it open.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bro we fleeced with this Hollywood trade lmao are you kidding me

Absolutely! I just said that EDC traded Hollywood for a reason beyond our reasoning and look at that business move by EDC. :cool:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I don't understand why we would trade Hollywood and then draft a defensive player with that selection. Could George Pickens be the pick?

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
If Johnson or McDuffie fall to 23 and we take one of them I am going to love it. Our Defense is going to be insane!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
god I don’t want to jinx it but Hamilton and JJ in the same draft would be absurd