• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marklar

Pro Bowler
Awesome draft, but we have to start grabbing CBs very soon; we do not have cap for much in terms of vets, so I *almost* want to reach for them at this point

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I love the board so much right now that I hope we trade back. I love salyer and walker and plenty others here, but man there’s so many great prospects left that I’d rather just get 2-3 more picks before the end of round 5

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Stanley - Cleveland - Linderbaum - Zeitler - Faalele

Imagine breaking the huddle and you see these mountains (and linderbaum) lining up to block your ass. LFG!

View attachment 3760

and Linderbaum might be the best run blocker of all of them lol
those big guys mauling the DL and the LBs think they're safe and then *WHAM* Linderbaum just hit you in the 2nd level and took you for a ride 20 yds downfield

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Awesome draft, but we have to start grabbing CBs very soon; we do not have cap for much in terms of vets, so I *almost* want to reach for them at this point

we've got more cap flexibility now with these OL we can free up space by getting rid of Powers or James (or both) as and when we need to
we've got more ability to push some money into 2023 now that we're not planning for Hollywood's 5th year option
and we've still got the ability to restructure Marlon, extend peters, restructure ronnie etc.

lots of options to free up space if we identify someone we want and didnt get anyone we like in the draft

that said there's still a lot of CBs in this class that I like