• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We are killing it this draft... I feel like every rookie might actually make the team too. We need that depth after last year lol.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Bateman and andrews

Knowing now that Hollywood asked for a trade after his 2nd season explains why we've double dipped at wr since then. We really might roll with what we have and I wouldn't mind it. Gotta see what we have in the young guys, even though I think there is another plan in place. Really think we have some good slot guys. Just gotta find a "reliable" 2.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m guessing we go Edge, CB, WR here but watch Ravens surprise me and go RB or something

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Knowing now that Hollywood asked for a trade after his 2nd season explains why we've double dipped at wr since then. We really might roll with what we have and I wouldn't mind it. Gotta see what we have in the young guys, even though I think there is another plan in place. Really think we have some good slot guys. Just gotta find a "reliable" 2.

i can live with what we've got in the slot as long as we find some vertical threat from somewhere
will fuller sticking out like a sore thumb in free agency