• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Kyle Hamilton

Mainejet

Practice Squad
different players, very different styles
no one has ever been like Ed Reed, nor ever will be like Ed Reed lol
But he's definitely ultra athletic and talented. Dud straight up has a fucking nose for the ball. In my draft, I had Douglas taking Hamilton at 4. IMO, he's the best player in this draft. He ultimately out of the top 10 because he doesn't play a premium position. However, I still believe if JD didn't have a WR need, he would have taken Hamilton at 10. Decosta getting him at 14 is excellent value. I believe he can be a franchise transforming player.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
But he's definitely ultra athletic and talented. Dud straight up has a fucking nose for the ball. In my draft, I had Douglas taking Hamilton at 4. IMO, he's the best player in this draft. He ultimately out of the top 10 because he doesn't play a premium position. However, I still believe if JD didn't have a WR need, he would have taken Hamilton at 10. Decosta getting him at 14 is excellent value. I believe he can be a franchise transforming player.
I had Hamilton as #1 on my board until the final 3 weeks when Stingley took that spot.

Mainejet

Practice Squad
I just saw something this morning on YouTube. Daniel Jeremiah was getting interviewed by Rich Eisen. Jeremiah thinks Hamilton will win DROY with like 6 or 7 interceptions this season.....

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just saw something this morning on YouTube. Daniel Jeremiah was getting interviewed by Rich Eisen. Jeremiah thinks Hamilton will win DROY with like 6 or 7 interceptions this season.....
that would be great. I had Hamilton as the best player in the draft until a couple weeks before the draft when I moved Stingley into that spot. They were basically 1a and 1b for me this year as I'm a huge fan of both. I wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton got 6 or 7 interceptions this season.

Mainejet

Practice Squad
that would be great. I had Hamilton as the best player in the draft until a couple weeks before the draft when I moved Stingley into that spot. They were basically 1a and 1b for me this year as I'm a huge fan of both. I wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton got 6 or 7 interceptions this season.
I was never high on Stingley because of the injuries, but Hamilton was the guy i wanted the most. There were many times where I thought the Jets would take Thibodeaux or Neal, but for the most part i wanted Hamilton the most at 4. I've been criticized quite a bit for that as Safety is not considered to be a premium pick. I still wanted him. Eventually, i decided i wanted Sauce more than anyone at 4. Then i started thinking maybe we could take Hamilton at 10? The point is i wanted him but the Ravens took Hamilton in exactly the right spot. I'm actually quite jealous. I think there's a very good chance he could ultimately turn out to be the very BEST player this draft ever produced. Either way I think he's definitely a pro bowler.....

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I was never high on Stingley because of the injuries, but Hamilton was the guy i wanted the most. There were many times where I thought the Jets would take Thibodeaux or Neal, but for the most part i wanted Hamilton the most at 4. I've been criticized quite a bit for that as Safety is not considered to be a premium pick. I still wanted him. Eventually, i decided i wanted Sauce more than anyone at 4. Then i started thinking maybe we could take Hamilton at 10? The point is i wanted him but the Ravens took Hamilton in exactly the right spot. I'm actually quite jealous. I think there's a very good chance he could ultimately turn out to be the very BEST player this draft ever produced. Either way I think he's definitely a pro bowler.....
he very well could be the best player in this draft and the best safety to come out in a long time. I understand your reasoning for Stingley, but I feel he has the potential to be the best cb drafted in the last decade. Totally understand your reasoning though.

Nurps

MVP
D1D4E3A3-72A6-4DB3-93C7-085D552926C4.jpeg

*Stares at @Sizzle in EDC