• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Kyle Hamilton

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
i knew that these guys have to learn a shit ton of stuff and the playbooks are crazy

but seeing the size of that thing really nailed that point home lol

Holy shit, I'd never be able to make it through that thing

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I felt the same way last night, but maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Hamilton could end up becoming an absolute beast in this defense and I think we'll end up thanking Philly sometime down the line for jumping us.

If we can add one or two more CBs in the draft then I think our secondary is going to be very tough for teams to deal with.
It's possible we had a receiver ahead of both Hamilton and Davis, but once the receivers were taken and Davis was taken, we ended up going Hamilton. I have Hamilton much higher than Davis on my board. Had him at the top of the list until the last couple weeks when I put Stingley at number 1.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's possible we had a receiver ahead of both Hamilton and Davis, but once the receivers were taken and Davis was taken, we ended up going Hamilton. I have Hamilton much higher than Davis on my board. Had him at the top of the list until the last couple weeks when I put Stingley at number 1.

Hamilton sounds like he's gonna be a pros pro and the last time we had a safety this smart worked out pretty well. I actually think this worked out perfectly for us

marklar

Pro Bowler
The biggest loser of this pick has to be Queen, who will have to star in the upcoming movie "A farewell to passing downs" ^_^

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Still crazy that we got him….. at a position of need( nothing against chuck clark) too lol..something that goes unnoticed sometimes, but dude takes the best angles ever

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The biggest loser of this pick has to be Queen, who will have to star in the upcoming movie "A farewell to passing downs" ^_^

I imagine there will still be 1 LB on the field on these 3rd downs and it’s probably going to be him

But I’m just imagining december when hopefully ojabo’s back and we’re in dime with Ojabo, Oweh, Bowser, Queen and Calais all on the field

I imagine there will still be 1 LB on the field on these 3rd downs and it’s probably going to be him

But I’m just imagining december when hopefully ojabo’s back and we’re in dime with Ojabo, Oweh, Bowser, Queen and Calais all on the field
And with our secondary, we are looking in pretty good shape defensively. Just need some depth.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
id love to add perrion winfrey to this DL group - add a guy with 35" arms and fun athleticism who dominated the senior bowl when he finally got out oklahoma's weird defensive front

could be the heir apparent to a derek wolfe (if he even comes back)
I would LOVE to add him to this front man. I wanna trade up for a few people but I have so many players I’d like to add that are still available that I don’t wanna see us lose picks lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I would LOVE to add him to this front man. I wanna trade up for a few people but I have so many players I’d like to add that are still available that I don’t wanna see us lose picks lol

which is exactly why i dont think the ravens will trade - there may be some guys we really want, but there's also tons of those sorts of guys right now and we've got a better chance of successfully landing more of them by just sitting back and letting the board come to us

id be psyched if we came up to get a guy who was high on the board here, but also would be pretty surprised at this point

i honestly think a trade down near the end of the 4th to either acquire future picks or even more picks later in day 3 is likely at this point

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Kyle’s gf > Pickett’s gf (who was on her damn phone the whole time)