• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 UDFA Tracker

rossihunter2

Staff Member
We might have a hard time convincing UDFA receivers to come here

i was about to say the opposite - we had 1 year (last year) where we were an unattractive spot... these udfa guys are looking to latch on anywhere and we've only got 4 guys who are locks on the roster and only 1 of them is locked in as a starter for sure

there are roster spots to be won and snaps to be earned here at that position if you can prove yourself in the competition
obviously we probably will sign a vet - but these guys don't get the luxury of waiting

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
i was about to say the opposite - we had 1 year (last year) where we were an unattractive spot... these udfa guys are looking to latch on anywhere and we've only got 4 guys who are locks on the roster and only 1 of them is locked in as a starter for sure

there are roster spots to be won and snaps to be earned here at that position if you can prove yourself in the competition
obviously we probably will sign a vet - but these guys don't get the luxury of waiting
I'd love for this to be true.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Some guys I'd like:
Justyn Ross WR
Rasheed Walker OL
Jalen Virgil WR
Morgan Ellison RB
Jahcour Pearson WR

boppool

Practice Squad
Here are some of my favorites: