• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 UDFA Tracker

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Looked up his combine draft profile.. that shit wild..

“Moon was born pigeon-toed and bowlegged. He wore braces on his legs to straighten them out, which caused a back fracture that eventually healed. The Hoover, Alabama, native eventually became a first-team all-state pick before signing with Florida ahead of the 2016 season.”

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
i mean isnt that where all our LBs normally come from lol
including our LB coach - udfa special teamer who earned a starting role and become an all-pro - he and all the other starting LBs we've had as udfas are literally the blueprint for all these udfa LB prospects

Lol I know. All UDRFA gotta make a name in special teams.. but he already got a leg up with that measurables lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah, he was jumping off the tape every time I watched harmon. Possession receiver, long physical dude, separates at the catch point, tough as nails.

I think he’s got a shot to be a fan favorite by the end of preseason, not to make the roster or anything but folks might like watching him fight to make the team, he’s a dog

hey massive practice squad rosters give these guys an even bigger chance to stick
that said, his measurables and testing dont really suggest much of a chance because he doesnt project to be a great special teamer lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
we're stacking up on big WRs to beat up on teams in pre-season

to make a roster though they'll have to prove they're better than Bin Victor and also prove it on special teams
Victor hasn't been bad. Obviously no active roster level but he's been decent in the preseason

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
we're stacking up on big WRs to beat up on teams in pre-season

to make a roster though they'll have to prove they're better than Bin Victor and also prove it on special teams

Makes sense. Our core group are all lil dudes atm

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Eagles have signed QB Carson Strong as a UDFA. The Seahawks also are bringing in two quarterbacks as UDFA. So Seattle really going to roll with Drew Lock, Geno Smith and maybe some UDFA signings in preseason? I don't know why but I get this feeling the Seahawks are going to end up signing Colin Kaepernick at some point this offseason and he'll end up their starting quarterback.