• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to B-More, John Brown & Michael Crabtree

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
The fact you even say "no way I could jinx it" just PROVES this will be jinxed. You will be held responsible and sent to the Pit of Misery should me miss the playoffs this coming season. You've been warned. Have a fantastic day.
“Have a fantastic day” lmaooo

Tank

Hall of Famer
The fact you even say "no way I could jinx it" just PROVES this will be jinxed. You will be held responsible and sent to the Pit of Misery should me miss the playoffs this coming season. You've been warned. Have a fantastic day.
LMAO! You are the king of bad juju.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
LMAO! You are the king of bad juju.
I am on a mission to ensure that we are jinx-free or remove most of the symptoms of the jinxes that have SCIENTIFICALLY played a role in our playoff irrelevancy these past few years. Read my damn signature LOL! Perpetuators will be warned and repeat offenders will be tried and punished. That is all......

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Not only are our receivers going to be decent, we are going to make the playoffs. (No, I am not smoking what RayRay is smoking.) No Pit of Misery for me!
And I am having a fantastic day so far, thanks! :p

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Doesn't really matter, @OriolesMagicPlease tanked it for us already
Fair point. Also, our fate will be determined when the league releases the reg. season schedule in the next couple of months. If we play the Broncos in the season opener and/or the Bengals in the season finale, it's a done deal of missing the playoffs for a fourth straight season.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Fair point. Also, our fate will be determined when the league releases the reg. season schedule in the next couple of months. If we play the Broncos in the season opener and/or the Bengals in the season finale, it's a done deal of missing the playoffs for a fourth straight season.
The Steelers will also finish with the Browns

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Lol. Dangerous waters are exciting. You know that just encourages me, right?
Just keep it up. Our team's inevitable demise will lead you to indefinite punishment. We'll see how encouraged you'll be.

The Steelers will also finish with the Browns
Guaranteed. Their starters will get to kick, relax, and laugh endlessly as the Browns will fight tooth and nail against their backups. Sad times ahead of us unfortunately.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Just keep it up. Our team's inevitable demise will lead you to indefinite punishment. We'll see how encouraged you'll be.

Guaranteed. Their starters will get to kick, relax, and laugh endlessly as the Browns will fight tooth and nail against their backups. Sad times ahead of us unfortunately.
we can blame it on ***** ** *******

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Indefinite punishment? Lmao. :lol: If you had that kind of power you could just make the Ravens win the Super Bowl every year.
Use your abilities for good!