• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to B-More, John Brown & Michael Crabtree

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yes, that one ended as well. But I’m afraid the Nats not winning a post season series will continue on......and on....... :D
The nats woes will end as long as they can win in 4 games in round 1 or 6 games in a best of 7 series. :huh:

RayRayRaven

Veteran
Well really like the Crabtree acquisition. He's not quite Boldin, but he's not far off. This one could really help us.

Lol, he better keep his ass in check, we need him to catch the ball, not play linebacker

Almost as if signing here was a dream come true or euphoric

lol. I think he was probably just wore out, tired and relieved it was over with. He said he landed “late last night, early morning” and then said he got to the Castle at 7:00 AM. That video was probably at what, 6:00PM or so? Long, arduous 24 hours where he went from being cut from the team on the west coast to signing with his new team on the east coast. Also guessing there was a rigorous physical performed in that period. All of that would wear anyone out both mentally and physically.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
And now for the first time in my multi message board Raven Fan career I will have 3 consecutive posts in the same thread. Now pay attention, (because others that matter are), this is the start of something really, really significant!!!!!

following is my March 15th post on Ryan Grant, who I was not a fan of signing:

<a href="https://purpleflock.com/forums/threads/564/page-2#post-85622">Welcome to B-More, John Brown & Michael Crabtree</a>

With that post, I now know Raven's Brass is reading this board for my football insights. (It's likely they have a suspicion about my real life identity!)
Because of this developing fact, I will continue to help you Eric DeCosta, but you must be brave and you must be bold:

"“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in that gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
And now for the first time in my multi message board Raven Fan career I will have 3 consecutive posts in the same thread. Now pay attention, (because others that matter are), this is the start of something really, really significant!!!!!

<a href="https://purpleflock.com/forums/threads/564/page-2#post-85622">Welcome to B-More, John Brown & Michael Crabtree</a>

With that post, I now know Raven's Brass is reading this board for my football insights. (It's likely they have a suspicion about my real life identity!)
Because of this developing fact, I will continue to help you Eric DeCosta, but you must be brave and you must be bold:

"“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in that gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
Are you on drugs

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Loooooooooooooooool
I’m away for like 35 hours and look what happens...

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
No way could I jinx it. I was wearing my Steve Smith Sr. shirt when I wrote that. Foolproof. :p
The fact you even say "no way I could jinx it" just PROVES this will be jinxed. You will be held responsible and sent to the Pit of Misery should me miss the playoffs this coming season. You've been warned. Have a fantastic day.