• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to B-More, John Brown & Michael Crabtree

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
the Skins no. 4 runs better routes than all the receivers on that team and has glue for hands.

That no. 4 receiver had 45 receptions for 573 yards.

WOW!! 573 yard!! WHOOOOOOOOO BOY!! These boys are game changers!! Legit Deiiference maker!! NO.4 receiver probably 4gotto cover him!! lol Cousins will test windows Fluko won’t. I knew u all were gonna begin pumping up these signings!! He is a NO.3 receiver at best!! Offense blows!!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
WOW!! 573 yard!! WHOOOOOOOOO BOY!! Thirst boys are game changers!! Legit Deiiference maker!! NO.4 receiver probably 4gotto cover him!! lol Cousins will test windows Fluko won’t. I knew u all were gonna begin pumping up these signings!! He is a NO.3 receiver at best!! Offense blows!!
And he’s being paid like a 3 as well. For the amount of time he had on the field he had good production last yr. that’s the
Point.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Maybe but he’s isnt gonna change the ravens shitty offense. That’s my point
Last 8 games we had a good offense. I don’t care who we played, we were scoring more against the teams we played than the other teams in our division playimg the same teams.

We were awful in the first 8 games, without question.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
I’ve watched him through his career and liked him as a rookie. Smart player and back the he ran routes like a vet.

I liked him as a skin

Im sure u did!! Now that ravens signed him he’s is the best move possible I’m sure. I bet u think he has the most potential of all the young potential break out WRs.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Last 8 games we had a good offense. I don’t care who we played, we were scoring more against the teams we played than the other teams in our division playimg the same teams.

You just go off on people if they don’t agree with you. Probably do that in real life as well.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler

When the offense blows next year I’m gonna rub everybody’s nose In it that is pumping it up. Everybody has a big mouth in March how great the team is

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
You just go off on people if they don’t agree with you. Probably do that in real life as well.

You believe in pipe dreams that suits your wishes. Do u do that in real life as well?? Cuz only hardcore homers are pumping up these signings All the rational fans pissed. And once thru the anger are laughing at the team. And looking forward to a10+loss season and new management. Homers eventually like every move the incompetent piss poor management makes

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Now look whose getting all indignant bringing up a round4 receiver that I think has a lot of potential. If he gets himself walking a straight line yes he will be awesome
I’m not getting indigent at all. Your the one acting so pissy

I’m having fun with this. It’s really easy to piss you off.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
I’m not getting indigent at all. Your the one acting so pissy

I’m having fun with this. It’s really easy to piss you off.
Bringing up rashard Robinson cuz I know the team is gonna suck. I didn’t attack u dude. U r the one getting pissed. I’m gonna enjoy every time the ravens lose. Every loss is a step closer to scrapping Harball and DeCosta

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The redskins NO.4?? About even with Wallace and Moore. Maybe a very slight upgrade. But the offense is gonna continue to be a a total joke that can’t fill the stadium
The redskins who have been a fucking wr powerhouse for 3-4 years now...

And really? Wallace and Moore both can't catch for shit. Wallace might luck out with a old catch here and there but can't attack for shit and we're lucky If a perfect pass to Moore doesn't bounce off his facemask and into a dbs hands.

But you hyped Moore from the time he was drafted, can't expect you to backtrack on your word. Iittle homerish dont ya think?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Bringing up rashard Robinson cuz I know the team is gonna suck. I didn’t attack u dude. U r the one getting pissed. I’m gonna enjoy every time the ravens lose. Every loss is a step closer to scrapping Harball and DeCosta
Im not pissed at all. You can say that if you’d like though, your wrong though, but that comes naturally anyway,