• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to B-More, John Brown & Michael Crabtree

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
At work today I was thinking. How long is it gonna take the homers to talk himself into liking these these loser signings and pump them up like difference makers. It’s how homers think. Will pump up ANY addition to the team eventually and settle for anything lol

Ravens have massive holes at WR and TE. Yet the ravens fill that hole by signing the REDSKINS NO.4 Receiver!! That is how management fixes it’s wide receiver problem?? Redskins are somewhat WR needy to. Cousins was praised for putting up big numbers with average receivers. Yet he couldn’t do any better than NO.4 on the depth chart. That is a joke!! Only ravens fans are so pathetically desperate to get excited over signing the Washington Redskins NO.4. We laughed at the ravens at work today. And I told everybody ravens homers are so desperate or receiver. And will begin getting psyched up about these loser signings. My boss laughed and said nobody was gonna try pumping up these signings. Ravens incompetence scouting receivers is as bad at picking nfl receivers as it is at college!! Of all the young skilled breakout candidates out there in free agency. Who says Ryan Grant, He is the one with skills to break out??!! With Marqise Lee Brice Butler and Paul Richardson. Once again everything the ravens do is the right move. And the best move possible lol
Who is excited?

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
Who is excited?

I am excited. We have people who can catch the ball and create separation. Sure, Grant doesn't translate to a number 1, who cares. If we signed AR15 to a deal that stops us from signing anyone else from a cap perspective, I think people would cream themselves, but what's the point when they'd just double or triple him and we're in the same shit boat. I think we'll double dip in the draft and were en route to a much better allotment than we had last year.

As it stands, we've upgraded immensely from a talent perspective and an ability to catch which is a crazy notion for the wideout position. I just wish we had somehow worked out a second year option for John Brown because if he works out and stays healthy, there's no chance we keep him for a similar price.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
There’s not one deal in the FA market that the big names signed that I would have matched. What we did is better then sitting on the roster we had prior to the FA period. I’m optimistic on Grant but Brown can be a huge addition if he manages to stay healthy. I’m sure shaky on it since he has health issues but Iv lightened up on it given the fact that I did not expect the FA WR market to blow up like this.
Couldn’t have said it better

Robinson was not a pipe dream. With what we shelled out to all the losers Hurst Carr Brown and Grant we coulda signed Robinson and Jensen. This is not a step in the right direction. A washed up cornerback a below average oline man and 2 NO.3 WRs. NO.3 WRs are all over the place. It’s the NO.1 and top shelf NO.2’s u need to establish. Then it’s easy to fill in the unit with average NO.2’s and NO.3 receivers. Unless a NO.1 is found in the draft your offense is gonna struggle if you send a NO.3 out there as your NO.1. Secondly I don’t think Grant nor Brown can get open vs starting cornerbacks. Brown is far to small to beat starting cornerbacks or good physical nickels. He doesn’t have Fitzgerald and Floyd to take attention. And Grant as the NO.4 in Washington was on the back burner as to who to stop for any defense. Let’s find out if Grant and his 4.65 speed can get open against NO.1 and NO.2 cornerbacks. If ravens don’t find at least a legit NO.2 the offense is gonna blow as much as last year. And your not even gonna get a presser from dipshit Biscotti who said we would make a splash. He’s gonna be 2 ashamed at the loser signings flopped!! While receivers there was an opportunity to sign are flourishing!! Ozzie DeCosta and Harball totally blow at identifying WR talent!! TOTALLY BLOW!!! Of all the WRs on the market management finds Ryan Grant to lead the offense out of the 70’s!!

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
There’s not one deal in the FA market that the big names signed that I would have matched. What we did is better then sitting on the roster we had prior to the FA period. I’m optimistic on Grant but Brown can be a huge addition if he manages to stay healthy. I’m sure shaky on it since he has health issues but Iv lightened up on it given the fact that I did not expect the FA WR market to blow up like this.
Couldn’t have said it better

Your lying to yourself dude. You know full well every one of you would be doing backflips if we signed Robinson!! Can anybody honestly say with a straight face in public he would prefer Hurst Brown and Grant to Robinson?? Every time the ravens get their butts kicked next year will feel like a super bowl win. Cuz it’s a step toward ousting Harball and DeCosta and Ozzie altogether ousted from the organization. And maybe get a savvy gm not afraid to make moves for building block players like we used to have in Lewis Reed Ogden Boulware McCrary McCallister Woodson Adams Heap. B4 all of Ozzie’s good savvy advisors got fed up with Ozzie Biscotti and Harballs increasing retarded influence

Last edited:

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Allen Robinson is alright. I don't see a guy that would transform this team. you overrate him quite a bit. He's not a rare breed or a special talent. He's a good reciever. nothing more, nothing less and he's coming off an ACL.

I never think allen robinson..Star..I think good starter.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Robinson was not a pipe dream. With what we shelled out to all the losers Hurst Carr Brown and Grant we coulda signed Robinson and Jensen. This is not a step in the right direction. A washed up cornerback a below average oline man and 2 NO.3 WRs. NO.3 WRs are all over the place. It’s the NO.1 and top shelf NO.2’s u need to establish. Then it’s easy to fill in the unit with average NO.2’s and NO.3 receivers. Unless a NO.1 is found in the draft your offense is gonna struggle if you send a NO.3 out there as your NO.1. Secondly I don’t think Grant nor Brown can get open vs starting cornerbacks. Brown is far to small to beat starting cornerbacks or good physical nickels. He doesn’t have Fitzgerald and Floyd to take attention. And Grant as the NO.4 in Washington was on the back burner as to who to stop for any defense. Let’s find out if Grant and his 4.65 speed can get open against NO.1 and NO.2 cornerbacks. If ravens don’t find at least a legit NO.2 the offense is gonna blow as much as last year. And your not even gonna get a presser from dipshit Biscotti who said we would make a splash. He’s gonna be 2 ashamed at the loser signings flopped!! While receivers there was an opportunity to sign are flourishing!! Ozzie DeCosta and Harball totally blow at identifying WR talent!! TOTALLY BLOW!!! Of all the WRs on the market management finds Ryan Grant to lead the offense out of the 70’s!!
Thing is you can't just spend all your money on one spot. You are going to have to fill out those spots anyway, that is unless you want to have a team with 40 players on it.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Thing is you can't just spend all your money on one spot. You are going to have to fill out those spots anyway, that is unless you want to have a team with 40 players on it.

Once again U r convincing yourself we r making all the right moves. Every move management makes is the best move. You find your average role players in mid to late rounds of the draft. You don’t sign them to the detriment of the building block players you need to compete for a championship. Average role players r everywhere and easily replaced. You don’t have many opportunities to sign a 6’3 217 lb WR that put up 1400 yards and 14 TDS in year NO.2 with Blake Bortles as his QB.

Ravens r not making moves to build a stable formidable team. It is spreading the money around to patchwork a bunch of voids to try to get to 9 wins and get Hairball to the playoffs. So dipshit Bisciotti can get his cuck loving coach to the playoffs and argue with the fans and defend Harballs competence as a coach. And he won’t have to fire his buddy and cuck loving coach

Last edited:

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Allen Robinson is alright. I don't see a guy that would transform this team. you overrate him quite a bit. He's not a rare breed or a special talent. He's a good reciever. nothing more, nothing less and he's coming off an ACL.

I never think allen robinson..Star..I think good starter.

I notice everybody loves that opinion since we didn’t sign Robinson. If we signed him it would have 900 disagrees by now. BTW 1400 yards and 14 TDS with Bortles is pretty elite!! He can win on every level.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I notice everybody loves that opinion since we didn’t sign Robinson. If we signed him it would have 900 disagrees by now. BTW 1400 yards and 14 TDS with Bortles is pretty elite!! He can win on every level.

not really, this doesnt apply to me..as you know.

He's solid but SSR even when we signed him at his age and Boldin were superior players.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Once again U r convincing yourself we r making all the right moves. Every move management makes is the best move. You find your average role players in mid to late rounds of the draft. You don’t sign them to the detriment of the building block players you need to compete for a championship. Average role players r everywhere and easily replaced. You don’t have many opportunities to sign a 6’3 217 lb WR that put up 1400 yards and 14 TDS in year NO.2 with Blake Bortles as his QB.

Ravens r not making moves to build a stable formidable team. It is spreading the money around to patchwork a bunch of voids to try to get to 9 wins and get Hairball to the playoffs. So dipshit Bisciotti can get his cuck loving coach to the playoffs and argue with the fans and defend Harballs competence as a coach. And he won’t have to fire his buddy and cuck loving coach
Not saying Robinson isn't a very good player, but when all you do is place money with top talent, there is no money to build a team. That is true whether you like it or not.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Not saying Robinson isn't a very good player, but when all you do is place money with top talent, there is no money to build a team. That is true whether you like it or not.

Robinson is an elite player and u full well know it. Your downplaying it cuz we didn’t him. Your talking as if Robinson woulda costed us as much as Flacco and all of our draft picks. There isn’t one player we signed that I shouldn’t be able to replace in the mid rounds of the draft. Grant and Browns cap hit alone coulda signed Robinson. Grant and Brown are NO.3 receivers. You should be able to find them in middle to late rounds. But management knows it blows at drafting and has no confidence in their skills to even find mediocre role players. So it blows money on below average average players in free agency. And that is your justification to not sign Robinson?? To blow money on mediocre role players. 4 crying out loud we coulda signed Higgins off of the Browns practice squad on a rookie contract!! But chose to blow $30 million on a player that has flashed less skills. All cuz management can’t identify talent!! Who blows cap space on role players?? Then you are so surprised we have no difference makers and can’t afford them!! Cuz management is blowing money on role players!! That it should be finding in mid to late rounds.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Robinson is an elite player and u full well know it. Your downplaying it cuz we didn’t him. Your talking as if Robinson woulda costed us as much as Flacco and all of our draft picks. There isn’t one player we signed that I shouldn’t be able to replace in the mid rounds of the draft. Grant and Browns cap hit alone coulda signed Robinson. Grant and Brown are NO.3 receivers. You should be able to find them in middle to late rounds. But management knows it blows at drafting and has no confidence in their skills to even find mediocre role players. So it blows money on below average average players in free agency. And that is your justification to not sign Robinson?? To blow money on mediocre role players. 4 crying out loud we coulda signed Higgins off of the Browns practice squad on a rookie contract!! But chose to blow $30 million on a player that has flashed less skills. All cuz management can’t identify talent!! Who blows cap space on role players?? Then you are so surprised we have no difference makers and can’t afford them!! Cuz management is blowing money on role players!! That it should be finding in mid to late rounds.
I thought he was one of the better receivers in this free agent class, but not elite. I don't throw around that term easily. Would I have liked him. Absolutely. Would it have been smart to pay him that money. N....O

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Sorry u said it was the right move. Which is Saying the same thing really. And u pumped it up isn’t this what we really wanted lol. Ryan Grant lmaoooooooooooo. Once again management made all the correct moves.
Yeah when you have 9M in cap space it's the right move to not pay 15M. And bank on a guy who is ascending. You know, math, logic... I know your president isn't into this but it's pretty important in life.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That’s y I’m gonna rub your nose in it when ravens are in last place!!
guess we can rub your nose in it if we aren't in last place. I mean, Sami thought we would have 3 wins last season. How did that work out for him. You didn't think we would do much better.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
guess we can rub your nose in it if we aren't in last place. I mean, Sami thought we would have 3 wins last season. How did that work out for him. You didn't think we would do much better.

hey smart ass..how many wins would you subtract if we faced starting QBs?

probably 4...9-4 = 5

and that's being positive.

wouldnt have been far off.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
hey smart ass..how many wins would you subtract if we faced starting QBs?

probably 5

wouldnt have been far off.
seriously, your going to play that game. We had more games lost to injury than any team in the league.

You can't play that game.