• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Where is Spring

We had an inch of snow last Saturday and now getting another 6 inches tonight. It was a mild winter but March was really cold and April has been terrible so far. You guys getting sick of winter over there too?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
we dont get snow here like you do but my god we had a cold summer, a cold autumn, a freezing winter and now we have a cold spring too...

why cant the weather get the memo and realise its spring - i do a lot of outdoor seasonal work on a zero hours contract basis so id very much like the weather to improve asap

id appreciate being able to wear like a tshirt without added layers for once

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
we dont get snow here like you do but my god we had a cold summer, a cold autumn, a freezing winter and now we have a cold spring too...

why cant the weather get the memo and realise its spring - i do a lot of outdoor seasonal work on a zero hours contract basis so id very much like the weather to improve asap

id appreciate being able to wear like a tshirt without added layers for once
Move to Auckland. I did not wear anything but shorts and t-shirts since November, apart from couple work related trips to client sites.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I had to get south this week for a break. I am in Myrtle Beach SC right now and I feel blessed to get away. I needed it. Not to rub it in but Sunny and 70’s today. Going to catch a Carolina League baseball game tomorrow.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I had to get south this week for a break. I am in Myrtle Beach SC right now and I feel blessed to get away. I needed it. Not to rub it in but Sunny and 70’s today. Going to catch a Carolina League baseball game tomorrow.

i went down to the lake where i work a lot and they had the most horrible weather - albeit the wind was fairly huge and gusty so it was cool sailing weather but not for kids - and the rain was disgusting but at least it wasnt too cold

that being said there are some parts of the uk where we just got fresh snow so.... yuck

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
i went down to the lake where i work a lot and they had the most horrible weather - albeit the wind was fairly huge and gusty so it was cool sailing weather but not for kids - and the rain was disgusting but at least it wasnt too cold

that being said there are some parts of the uk where we just got fresh snow so.... yuck
After being shut in all winter after work, it feels awesome to get out and walk around in a short sleeve shirt and some shorts. I don’t want to be inside, because I feel I need to take full advantage of this weather before I come back on Saturday.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Was up in NY state the last couple of days. 35 degrees and rain. Miserable but thank goodness it wasn't snowing cuz it sure was cold enough too.

Could make a snarky comment about global warming but I will refrain. :p

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Was up in NY state the last couple of days. 35 degrees and rain. Miserable but thank goodness it wasn't snowing cuz it sure was cold enough too.

lmao I was thinking this same thing

rossihunter2

Staff Member

lmao I was thinking this same thing

im glad you didnt because i wouldnt be able to let it go and then this thread would no longer be on topic lol

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Change in average does not imply change in variance

But things should start to warm up after this hopefully, been a cold winter outside of February.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

It was a boot day again today. I would really like to start wearing my new sandals!

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Summer is here! :sun: I don't know where spring went, but I will take it!