• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Where is Spring

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Not much fun when you gotta work in it. 30's to 80's is freakin insane. I was roasting. :blobfire:

I took a stroll around the neighborhood with the dog this morning, relaxed a bit on the deck and then went inside to the air conditioning. It is gorgeous today!
I guess I was being insensitive. :p

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I took a stroll around the neighborhood with the dog this morning, relaxed a bit on the deck and then went inside to the air conditioning. It is gorgeous today!
I guess I was being insensitive. :p

Yeah just a little bit. My air conditioner was a rolled down window. Just couldn't turn it on. I just couldn't!! :cool:

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Yeah just a little bit. My air conditioner was a rolled down window. Just couldn't turn it on. I just couldn't!! :cool:

Well I turn on the air conditioner in the middle of winter when I am vacuuming because I get hot. So I clearly can't relate.:p

We have gotten over a foot of snow here with another 12 to 18 forecasted for tommorow. They just said on the news this is the snowiest April ever now.