• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 1 Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
13 of 15 for over 50 yards is incorrect. NFL.com is missing multiple years of him kicking over 50 yards

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Obviously this is against backups but Willis is not playing bad. He's so much more dynamic than Tannehill. Would not expect Tannehill to be around next year

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Obviously this is against backups but Willis is not playing bad. He's so much more dynamic than Tannehill. Would not expect Tannehill to be around next year

I mean against backups I would expect Tannehill to pass for a TD on every single possession and I do not even think Tannehill is very good. The penchant for turnover worthy plays against backups is very concerning.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nice pick!

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I mean against backups I would expect Tannehill to pass for a TD on every single possession and I do not even think Tannehill is very good. The penchant for turnover worthy plays against backups is very concerning.
You're not wrong. I guess my only point is, he looks like a guy who can be groomed to be a starter eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.