• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Arizona Cardinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Why are we playing Tyre so much at LT? I don't get it. One he's not a T. Two you're just risking him getting hurt. 3 it's not going to help your offense

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
He's not going to be our starter. Expect him to have around 20 snaps per game. Yes he can make mistakes during those plays but he'll also probably make some good plays too.

Tonight he has half as many missed tackles as last game. He has one coverage on a scramble drill that showed some rookiness.

He's gonna keep getting better and better. I'm not worried about him in the slightest.

If pick 14 isn’t starting, that’s pretty shitty lol… either of the player, or of the team who wasted the pick

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Betting they’re calling the hand on Isabella’s shoulder

Dumb... he turned his head and played the ball. What else does the league want defenders to do? So sick of these QBs waiting for the refs to bail them out with DPI on a 50 yard penalty or whatever.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Dumb... he turned his head and played the ball. What else does the league want defenders to do? So sick of these QBs waiting for the refs to bail them out with DPI on a 50 yard penalty or whatever.
I agree, just stating what I’m guessing they were looking at

Status
Not open for further replies.