• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preaseason 3 Washington Commanders @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
feels like more of an OL/blocking problem than a RB problem
but also we've got no QB running element to our preseason offence, no veer/counter play in there and no JK - and we're also running basically the same 3 plays on repeat in the running game schematically - this is about as vanilla as it gets
I understand the play calling is going to be vanilla and it's also not the starting Oline. My worry is we can't also rely on JK yet because we don't know how well he's going play were hoping he comes out guns blazing but we can't put all of our eggs in that basket.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
maybe him getting the first outing in preseason 1 and 2 was more of a vet privilege than a true read on the depth chart? idk otherwise...
but also possible that hill's a lock (if he is) because of special teams and probably 1 of our gunners
Seems like he's a lock. Super confusing about Davis.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
exactly what you'd want him to do in this situation - that said i cant believe he didnt even attempt the toe-drag there lol

His night would’ve been done if he caught that toe drag swag. Guess he gets more cardio!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
At least Poe's injury happened before my NFL Mascot Fantasy Draft next week. Now I can take him off my board until I know more about his status.

Status
Not open for further replies.