• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Discussion (Other Teams)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
All of a sudden entire league can run the ball well.
Just the Ravens can't.

zig when they zag baby!!!

in all seriousness though, i think that's going to be a byproduct of this nfl-wide move to cover-2 split safety "don't let them behind you" kind of defences that almost all teams are employing now against the elite QBs

the jets played a lot of cover 1 and cover 3 against us on sunday and had 8 guys in the box - lamar started hitting them deep and outside and they had to respect it and suddenly our running game started working

ultimately the running game is a numbers game

rossihunter2

Staff Member
OMG ive just discovered prime have an alternative broadcast called primevision - has the normal broadcast but a lot of the time goes to live all-22 with player tags and route-tracking in real time

finally!!! in a sport that's all about passing, we finally get to see the routes and downfield during the game lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It's taking me a bit to get used to Al Michaels calling Thursday Night Football but not too bad other than the pregame show.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm really curious as to what the percentage if the current drive results in a TD when Mahomes get an INT dropped or canceled out because of a penalty. I'm sure the percentage is high.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm really curious as to what the percentage if the current drive results in a TD when Mahomes get an INT dropped or canceled out because of a penalty. I'm sure the percentage is high.

You know it's high, he's the new golden boy lol.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
andy reid continues to be the most gutless decision-maker in high leverage situations
he's an offensive savant but awful with clock management and aggressive decision-making

it's amazing that he and mcvay are like 2 peas in a pod in that way - both spend so much time scheming up a dynamic offence only to lose all faith in it to get 1 or 2 yards on 4th down