• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Discussion (Other Teams)

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
What an exciting finish. I love a cards win! It helps us. Raiders blow this game just about as bad as us.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So while the Bills have yet to play, safe to say the AFC is going through KC like it always does ever since Mahomes took over as the starter.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Wait. Did he throw it before it hit the goal line?

as soon as i saw it i wondered
and as soon as i saw they were reviewing it my heart was in my mouth

idc about the cardinals or raiders at all lol - but that's the kind of mistake that can follow a guy forever and im glad that the worst thing that happens to him this week is he gets a bit of a ribbing in the film room

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Wow I saw earlier that the 49ers won but I did realize Jimmy G led them and Lance was carted off the field.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So while the Bills have yet to play, safe to say the AFC is going through KC like it always does ever since Mahomes took over as the starter.

what's wild is that assuming the bills win, there will only be 3 teams in the whole AFC still undefeated

NFC will have a maximum of 3 undefeated teams too

who'd have thought the AFC East would be the class of the AFC so far and not the West or North lol

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
So far this season, barring major injuries, KC looks like it probably will be the number one seed.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
what's wild is that assuming the bills win, there will only be 3 teams in the whole AFC still undefeated

NFC will have a maximum of 3 undefeated teams too

who'd have thought the AFC East would be the class of the AFC so far and not the West or North lol
I still think it is the second easiest division in the AFC. I believe we will be better than the Dolphins when we get some players back. They caught us at the right time on their schedule

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Justin Fields was so disrespected in his pre-draft process, entered the league in the worst situation of any of the guys of his draft class

and he's clearly been better than all 4 of the other 1st round QBs in that class - he was my QB1 for a reason

gonna be rooting for the bears a lot in this NFC this year