• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Discussion (Other Teams)

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Packers up three scores at halftime. With all the big comebacks today, their fans should not get too comfortable.lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Do the Bears not trust Justin Fields? No excuse on why through two games, you have only thrown the ball 28 times.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
as soon as i saw it i wondered
and as soon as i saw they were reviewing it my heart was in my mouth

idc about the cardinals or raiders at all lol - but that's the kind of mistake that can follow a guy forever and im glad that the worst thing that happens to him this week is he gets a bit of a ribbing in the film room
D Jackson never learned from it, did it multiple times at all levels

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Just from watching the Bills tonight, the Chiefs on Thursday and us yesterday. Offensively we can keep up with both of them, as long as our defense plays the way it did during the Jets game and the first half of the Dolphins game, we get the communications issues fixed, we can beat either one of those teams in the playoffs.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Bills punted on 4th & 1... wow. Never knew you could do that..... *shocked face*

See that Harbaugh, you don't always have to go for it on 4th & 1. It's ok to punt the ball and pin the opposing offense deep.