• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Miami Dolphins @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET @ M&T Bank Stadium

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green, & Melanie Collins on the call for CBS

Home opener on this revenge tour against the team that showed us up maybe worse than any other last year. A massive opportunity to banish some demons.

Might be reinforcements coming but no news yet really on the statuses of JK Dobbins and Marcus Peters for this game. Especially with us coming up against maybe the most devastating WR duo in the NFL (certainly a top 5 receiving corps).

Big challenge. Hopefully the DL continues it's dominance against a potentially not 100% Dolphins OL and forces Tua into some disadvantageous situations.

Nurps

MVP
I just want REVENGE today. I want to see sacks like that Titans game.

Oh, and more points than the dolphins #dominatedbytheJets

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member

stephens was working out with a trainer before the game - good sign for his availability next week but frustrating he's not ready this week

but... MP's BACK!!!!

wtf is going on with Boyle though? Ricard's active, his health and usage will be important to monitor - we're probably not gonna have a great running game again this week

Travis Jones my guess is he could go if they need him to but the depth of the DL group means they can wait on him

JAAM

Hall of Famer
maybe we can finally stop talking about the Jets and how they dominated us.
Seriously I’m like why is that thread still active lmao

• Haha
Reactions: cdp
Status
Not open for further replies.