• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Miami Dolphins @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Marcus being back in Stephens place is fantastic for this week. Let's see if Duv can stack games. Let's see if Rashod can break out. Let's see if Oweh can break out.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Marcus, Humphrey, Hamilton, Clark playing together? HELL YEAH!

Remember when JK threw a fit becuase reporters said he would be on the pup and unlikely be ready for week 1. Pepperidge Farms remembers

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

well this is disappointing
and given that he practiced fully before MP, I have to wonder if he's going to be ready either...

I mean I am okay with giving him one extra week. Considering the injury bug better to be over cautious because Dobbins is needed in January not September.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Remember when JK threw a fit becuase reporters said he would be on the pup and unlikely be ready for week 1. Pepperidge Farms remembers

Difference between a good franchise and a bad one is when players do not get to make that call.

An example of the opposite was Thursday. I don’t care how good he looked, it was idiotic to let Herbert back in that game and they risked their entire season for a 2% chance to win a regular season game.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm calling a 300-yard total and 3-TD game for Lamar with a QB rating of at least 100.
I’m feeling good about today. Going to be a tough one but It feels like the boys are set to take it to the dolphins. I have no faith in Tua beating this defense

JAAM

Hall of Famer
No matter what happens, Melanie Collins is the real winner of this game.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV

Status
Not open for further replies.