• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NBA Thread

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
This team won 73 games before they got KD, may get tiring seeing them win but they weren't going to just lay down without KD. And it isn't like the Rockets haven't choked a game away before against the Warriors.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Hopefully for Steph's sake, winning another potential NBA Championship will stop her from trying to get attention from other guys lol. Seriously though Steph, if she is upset about getting zero attention from other guys, you have a potential problem on your hand.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This team won 73 games before they got KD, may get tiring seeing them win but they weren't going to just lay down without KD. And it isn't like the Rockets haven't choked a game away before against the Warriors.

They would have a bigger problem at hand if Steph went down with a long term injury compared to this one with KD.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I'm so glad to be proven wrong. Fuck the Rockets.
D6Qfu5iUcAAji5B.jpg:large

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I don't want to ever hear excuses for the Rockets ever again. "But last year CP3 went down". HA. That's aged so well. THEY JUST LOST TO A TEAM WITHOUT KD and BOOGIE. They had
homecourt advantage
No KD
No Cousins
Iggy got hurt
So did Steph

Eat a dick Harden. The fact that you get mentioned in the same conversation as Kobe and Wade is disheartening.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I don't want to ever hear excuses for the Rockets ever again. "But last year CP3 went down". HA. That's aged so well. THEY JUST LOST TO A TEAM WITHOUT KD and BOOGIE. They had
homecourt advantage
No KD
No Cousins
Iggy got hurt
So did Steph

Eat a dick Harden. The fact that you get mentioned in the same conversation as Kobe and Wade is disheartening.
There's literally nothing that Harden can do in the regular season that will impress me. NOTHING. Once Harden stops with this cheap shit that he does and actually plays well in the postseason, then I'll give him credit.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
There's literally nothing that Harden can do in the regular season that will impress me. NOTHING. Once Harden stops with this cheap shit that he does and actually plays well in the postseason, then I'll give him credit.
When I’m cheering for the fucking warriors to win there’s a problem

JO_75

Hall of Famer
At this point, I'm thinking Warriors/Bucks Finals and the Warriors winning another Championship. I can't see the Bucks being able to stop the Warriors.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
When I’m cheering for the fucking warriors to win there’s a problem
For me, my hatred for the Rockets is damn near equivalent to the Steelers. I don't HATE the Warriors as many do, but I definitely don't like them. As a matter of fact, if my Blazers don't win today, I'm rooting for them to win it all. Why? KD would most likely leave at that point which is what I'm ultimately rooting for.

At this point, I'm thinking Warriors/Bucks Finals and the Warriors winning another Championship. I can't see the Bucks being able to stop the Warriors.
The Bucks are deeper than the Warriors at this point. However, the inexperience in the Finals could be an issue for them while the Warriors know what they need to do. Bucks can defend the perimeter so if Curry and/or Thompson plays like shit, whew boy.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
I think the Bucks are probably the biggest challenge left for the Warriors. Still favoring GS to win it all though.

I don't like KD but don't mind Steph and Klay as much. Biggest reason I hated the KD move is because the Warriors were the best team already WITHOUT KD. But at least with KD not being 100% things could actually get interesting.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I think the Bucks are probably the biggest challenge left for the Warriors. Still favoring GS to win it all though.

I don't like KD but don't mind Steph and Klay as much. Biggest reason I hated the KD move is because the Warriors were the best team already WITHOUT KD. But at least with KD not being 100% things could actually get interesting.

Without KD they had one true superstar in Steph and some players who MIGHT show up. Good team yes, but I think that Draymond and Klay are overrated by people.

That said, Cousins should be back for the finals and KD for the conference finals. They should win and I agree with you about the Bucks being the only true challenge left.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Without KD they had one true superstar in Steph and some players who MIGHT show up. Good team yes, but I think that Draymond and Klay are overrated by people.

That said, Cousins should be back for the finals and KD for the conference finals. They should win and I agree with you about the Bucks being the only true challenge left.

Maybe but the Bucks only have one true superstar as well. I'll take a KDless Warriors over any of these remaining teams