• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NBA Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Maybe but the Bucks only have one true superstar as well. I'll take a KDless Warriors over any of these remaining teams

I probably would too but the Bucks remind me of the 15 Warriors. They are DEEP and should be fully healthy by finals. They can create big match up problems and have some shooters as well. Without KD I think it would be an interesting series but I think KD and Boogie will be back by then.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Dear James Harden,
Leonard just put a dagger into the aspirations of a good sixers team. That is what champions do. You, despite winning regular season MVP have never done anything in a big moment. At least CP3 is fun to watch. Eat a fucking dick. You are the most overrated superstar the NBA has right now.

Best,
Literally Everyone who isn't a rockets fan.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow.......... an awesome finish to a great game. Now was this their Miracle finish that they do nothing with against the Bucks or are they going to continue their momentum?

redrum52

Hall of Famer
He can't mess this up.

Completely random but after watching Adam Silver I realized he seems to have some damn good pr training.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I got to say, I'm surprised the NFL hasn't taken advantage of a Draft Lottery before. Just watching this and again I'm not even a NBA fan but this would add so much intrigue in trades and free agency. If pick is in this slot, it stays or if it's in this slot another team gets it, then teams moving up in the draft because of it.

Knicks & Lakers happen to be in the top 4? Maybe New Orleans might get it but no way Memphis wins the lottery. Zion is going to be playing in either of the biggest markets in the US, LA or NY.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Pelicans win the lottery at the time they are thinking about trading Anthony Davis and all of a sudden get a new star in Zion? RIGGED.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The NBA officially hates you @redrum52 sorry man.

If I had a billion I'd buy the Knicks from Dolan. Me doing nothing would still be better than him

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Ayesha Curry, if you're reading this thread, I just want to tell you that you're a beautiful woman.

D6IbmeCWAAANr4Q.jpg

im out. will most likely be drunk posting later.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If Portland is going to play the way they did tonight, just advance the Warriors to the Finals now.