• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NBA Thread

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Nets 86 - Orlando 56
1647390312945.png

At halftime!!

Jesus.........

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am going to let it be known that if Kobe Bryant is not in your all time top 5 then you should never be able to talk about basketball

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am going to let it be known that if Kobe Bryant is not in your all time top 5 then you should never be able to talk about basketball
My top 10: Michael Jordan, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Kobe Bryant, Oscar Robinson, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, LeBron James, and Hakeem Olajuwon in that order. Again, this is just my opinion.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
My top 10: Michael Jordan, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Kobe Bryant, Oscar Robinson, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, LeBron James, and Hakeem Olajuwon in that order. Again, this is just my opinion.

There are 2 names missing on this list but I am not mad at it.

I am moving both Bill Russell and Wilt out and adding Shaq and Duncan.

I got Kobe 2 or 3 depending on how we feel about Kareem.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ben Simmons is the biggest of hoes.

Someone is not being honest about what is going on with Simmons.

My understanding is that he did not want to play for the 6ers anymore after what Doc Rivers said. I did not hear anything about his injury all year unless I missed it.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Someone is not being honest about what is going on with Simmons.

My understanding is that he did not want to play for the 6ers anymore after what Doc Rivers said. I did not hear anything about his injury all year unless I missed it.
My opinion is he's a weak minded child with no kind of competitive fire. I think he used mental illness as an excuse to not show up in Philly and is now using the back injury excuse to avoid looking a like a bitch in the playoffs again. Nothing Doc said was wrong and if she fails with the Nets I don't see how another team would ever consider giving him a shot at his current salary.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
My opinion is he's a weak minded child with no kind of competitive fire. I think he used mental illness as an excuse to not show up in Philly and is now using the back injury excuse to avoid looking a like a bitch in the playoffs again. Nothing Doc said was wrong and if she fails with the Nets I don't see how another team would ever consider giving him a shot at his current salary.
Bruh, Stephen A went in on Ben Simmons. He mad a very valid point regarding negotiating for the new CBA.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So much damn flopping... either that or the floor was really slippery. Never seen so many players fall on the floor before like that, yes flopping is a thing in the NBA but it seemed the game was stopped every 10 seconds or so for someone on the floor. I have the Heat & Warriors in the finals, what does everyone else think?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Who does everyone have tonight in Game 7 between the Heat & Celtics? You all better say Heat because in 2012 The Heat won the NBA Championship..... our QB going in a contract year, potentially the Heat winning the NBA Finals, I need all the 2012 energy I can get to feel even better about our season lol.

Should be a good game, and a good finals regardless of who wins tonight.

Biff Tannen

Practice Squad
Well the Hornets are having a fucked offseason again smh. I love MJ but he really needs to sell the team imo so we can start fresh. How did ya'll's team do in the draft in your opinion?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Well the Hornets are having a fucked offseason again smh. I love MJ but he really needs to sell the team imo so we can start fresh. How did ya'll's team do in the draft in your opinion?
Other from March Madness, I don't follow college basketball at all. But we drafted Shaedon Sharpe, but I have no idea how good he'll be.

Biff Tannen

Practice Squad
Other from March Madness, I don't follow college basketball at all. But we drafted Shaedon Sharpe, but I have no idea how good he'll be.
I am a Tar Heels fan myself; we should be title favorites but we shall see. And Sharpe should be solid, sat out a year to get ready for the draft but has all the tools. The other guy Portland drafted, Walker, should help ya'll tremendously also. I've always liked the Trail Blazers and think they can surprise some people this season.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
It was inevitable that Sarver was no longer going to be the owner of the Suns and Mercury the moment the report got out.