• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NBA Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Blazers avoid the play in tournament so you don't have to worry about that. It just looks so weird to see Lakers vs Warriors as one of the Play In games given their history in recent years. The play In game should really be just be the 9th seed vs 8th seed to see who gets in. 7th seed should be locked in, and 10th really doesn't need to be there.

E1jzdUqWQAAnaxx
All I know is that the Lakers vs. Warriors game is must-see TV.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
What does everyone think of the new Play In Tournament? I also see "Trust The Process" finally paid off for the 76ers, I know they have the lottery but tanking is still a easy way to rebuild for a top lottery pick.
love the play-in idea - it really disadvantages the 7th seed but other than that, it makes for some really entertaining basketball down the stretch

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
that MSG crowd was crazy. gave me goosebumps. thats gonna be a really good series
Absolutely. If it wasn't for Dolan, I'm sure KD and Kyrie would've been Knicks instead of Nets. Obviously, I would love to see my Blazers win one before I leave this planet, but the next best thing is a Knicks championship. NY will be lit.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wizards stuck in mediocrity and will probably be with a new head coach

Beal contract looming, Neto, Smith, Lopez all free agents, very weak roster outside of Beal and Westbrook

Good turnaround to the season but there is really no discernible next level for this team

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Hawks are going to blow a 3-1 lead at some point aren't they? It's the rules of sports, Atlanta sports teams must blow leads in big games.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The final 4 of the NBA playoffs is Phoenix, LA Clippers, Milwaukee and Atlanta. No Lebron, no Golden State, only one LA team but the one nobody really cares about. On top of that, the Detroit Pistons have won the NBA lottery giving them the rights to draft Cade Cunningham. Nice parity in the NBA, guess they forgot to rig the lottery for Cleveland or Golden State. Houston Rockets ending up with the second pick, guess all their sports teams are still cursed.