• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bills

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
sure ya weren’t lolololol
You know unless it comes straight from the source(you) I’m not touching it.
man same - im feeling rough as hell right now
what’s worse is my wife knows it and she is clearly enjoying her self torturing me.
Feel your pain. Was supposed to hydrate before sleep and fucked up. Now I'm awake watching this stupid ass London game an and couldn't back to sleep if I wanted.
My go to is liquid Iv, bottle of water , and two Tylenol right before bed. Passed out before i had the chance. Totally blew it

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
what is your drink? I'm fairly bland, love my stouts.
Vodka soda with a lime and keep em coming. I’ll do whiskey and tequila occansionally but only if it’s the good stuff neat.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
You know unless it comes straight from the source(you) I’m not touching it.

what’s worse is my wife knows it and she is clearly enjoying her self torturing me.

My go to is liquid Iv, bottle of water , and two Tylenol right before bed. Passed out before i had the chance. Totally blew it
That liquid iv so clutch. Same . Passed right the hell out. Drunk me has no concern for sober me. Asshole

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I actually hate the Bengals so much. I lt didn't used to be this way. I used to only care about Pittsburgh and the Ohio teams never mattered. But now I basically can't stand Burrow and the Bengals and don't care about the other 2. I know other people don't see it similarly to me on this one, but Joe Burrow infuriates me and is so hate-able. And the Bengals fans are awful too
I totally understand

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Eagles can go fuck right off. Got them instead of the Ravens today on Paramount/CBS. Fuck that shit