• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bills

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This is a game where I had down as a loss at the beginning of the season and I still feel we will lose this game, unless our defense finds a way to get to Allen and stop their weapons. We need to score 35 to win this game.

Hopefully we get some of our injured players back.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Who is calling our game next week. We are back on CBS and at 1pm again.

im not sure they normally announce which crew we've got until tuesday/wednesday
but you'd expect ravens-bills would get a good crew

think nantz and romo have packers-patriots

EDIT: just seen that we don't have spero dedes and jay feely either

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Am I wrong or did the bills get quite injured today

apparently that dolphins bills game was a war
bills were already missing both starting safeties as well as Tre white (who started the season on i/r)

hyde and white are definitely out against us but not sure what poyer's status will be

but that was all pre-game idk who or what happened during their game

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
apparently that dolphins bills game was a war
bills were already missing both starting safeties as well as Tre white (who started the season on i/r)

hyde and white are definitely out against us but not sure what poyer's status will be

but that was all pre-game idk who or what happened during their game
Think Diggs was hurting during the game, but don't think it will keep him out during our game.

Edit: Turns out he was dealing with cramping due to dehydration

rossihunter2

Staff Member
More worried about our OL against Von Miller. Ugh

if no mekari or stanley, we're gonna have to basically have 2 full-time LTs on him because he's the kind of matchup that will destroy faalele in his 1st start (if that's what it comes down to)

von miller's perfectly engineered to be the worst possible guy faalele could be facing right now

and extra frustrating because mekari has notably erased von miller from the game in the past

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Going to have to provide some help for Faalele, this is a terrible match up for him as others pointed out.

Bills secondary have been ravaged by injuries so they might use more dime packages but that could put them in conflict if we’re able to get the run game going. That’s why getting back to Pre-2021 run game levels is so important, it will help the LT position massively because we could counter defenses that deploy heavy DB packages like the Bengals did vs us Early last year.

I think we win this.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Going to have to provide some help for Faalele, this is a terrible match up for him as others pointed out.

Bills secondary have been ravaged by injuries so they might use more dime packages but that could put them in conflict if we’re able to get the run game going. That’s why getting back to Pre-2021 run game levels is so important, it will help the LT position massively because we could counter defenses that deploy heavy DB packages like the Bengals did vs us Early last year.

I think we win this.
going to be a tough game, but we will always have a chance with Lamar at QB.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I feel like Duvernay deserves more targets. This guy has made play time and time again and I think he deserves more chances to make plays in the open field. I just don’t see a reason why we shouldn’t with the lack of depth at the skill positions.